City Nites Birmingham
The City Nites Serviced Apartments is advantageously situated on a quiet residential area and yet is set in the heart of the city centre. Adjacent to the National Indoor Arena, the property offers the perfect base from where you can conveniently explore the vibrant shopping, entertainment and business areas at Brindley Place and Broad Street.
The accommodation units at the City Nites Serviced Apartments are not just places to sleep, but places where you can live comfortably and pleasurably through out your splendid stay.
Let every morning be a pleasure with a freshly prepared Continental breakfast, served to enthral your taste buds and get you energized for a beautiful day.
You can browse your favourite sites on the internet or head out to experience the pulsating life of the city. Interesting nearby attractions include The National Sealife Centre, The ICC, Symphony Hall, the world-renowned theatres and retailers such as Harvey Nichols as well as the famous Bull Ring shopping centre.
- The apartment was really spacious and comfortable. It had a pleasant atmosphere. The showers were superb with instant hot water. The kitchen was very good, with everything you would need.
- Great location, had everything we needed, friendly staff
- no sofa bed for the child as was advertised. it was provided but left no room for movement in the room due to an extra single bed inside. no internet had to chase all the time for signals.
- Appartment is very noisy especially during the night.
- Really good value for money, huge beds and well equipped apartment close to the ICC and canal area.
- Master bedroom & ensuite. The kitchen was great, as was the reception area. Also liked the balcony, just needed a couple more chairs out there
- Location was suitable for what the break was intended for- family wedding a few miles away.
- Being right on the road side, idiots banging on the windows at 3am. Also had similar experience inside the building of other guests knocking and running.
- Lots of space and location. Property was great value for four of us and liked that we could self cater and self checkout.
- The Staff are nice, explained every thing, apartment was good, enjoyed the time I spend there.
- Secure parking, however did need to pay £10 for it.
- The location was great & easy to walk to the restaurants & attractions along the canals.
- Good location for Birmingham arena & the ICC arena.
- The location was perfect, as we wanted to be close to the bars and restaurants near the canal.
- The space was good, facilities in the apartment very good.
- The apartment was good, basic but what we expected with decent bathroom and comfortable bed. It was quite clean.
- It was very spacious, quite modern but the bathrooms need updating a little. Nice big bedrooms, and separate kitchen and dining area. Perfect for a family or big group.
- Great location, 2mins away from sealife and Lego discovery. Was looking for a night away with the family (7 yr old & 10 month old), hotels were more expensive and less space. In the end stayed here for 2 nights as cost was very reasonable, even though I was a bit worried about what I was getting. Definitely no need to worry as the whole stay was great. The staff were very helpful and made our stay very easy. Got a lift which made life easier with the baby stuff. Only downside was out of everyone’s hands, our door lock broke on our last night and made baby routine for bed a nightmare, but to be fair the staff rallied around and got us in (no one to blame, just one of those things) Thank you, would definitely stay again