City Nites Birmingham
The City Nites Serviced Apartments is advantageously situated on a quiet residential area and yet is set in the heart of the city centre. Adjacent to the National Indoor Arena, the property offers the perfect base from where you can conveniently explore the vibrant shopping, entertainment and business areas at Brindley Place and Broad Street.
The accommodation units at the City Nites Serviced Apartments are not just places to sleep, but places where you can live comfortably and pleasurably through out your splendid stay.
Let every morning be a pleasure with a freshly prepared Continental breakfast, served to enthral your taste buds and get you energized for a beautiful day.
You can browse your favourite sites on the internet or head out to experience the pulsating life of the city. Interesting nearby attractions include The National Sealife Centre, The ICC, Symphony Hall, the world-renowned theatres and retailers such as Harvey Nichols as well as the famous Bull Ring shopping centre.
- Brilliant location right next to the canal. A stone's throw away from Broad Street and a number of pubs/cafes/restaurants. The two-room apartment was great value for money. Enjoyed some lovely runs on the canal-bank.
- It’s location was perfect for access to the Arena. Couldn’t have been better. It was a perfectly good base and we would certainly use it again and recommend it to others It was all clean and tidy
- The excellent kitchen, big bed, location cant be bettered for NIA
- Very spacious and all the comforts of home
- It was a perfect location for the Arena, and was clean.
- Location to arena and quiet surroundings. Shower was nice, hot and powerful. The addition of a fan in the room was great and unexpected. Security to get into buildings was good. Staff were friendly and helpful and the express check out was a great idea.
- Location was great, just across the road from Arena.
- Plenty of space for the family and had a washer/dryer
- Perfectly located, within walking distance to where we wanted to go.
- Proximity to Birmingham Arena, friendly check in, loved the balcony and sitting having gin and tonic after the concert watching everyone else trying to get home :)
- It was a large well equipped space- everything was thoughtfully provided. Felt the venue and the secure car park was very good value
- It was spacious and well maintained. It was beautifully presented and the facilities provided were excellent.
- Location is great, literally 2 mins away from Arena Birmingham. Apartment was great, just wish that the 2nd bedroom was bigger.
- Was a cheap apartment but really good quality
- The en suite bathroom was amazing and the kitchen was plush and clean.