Prime Lodge has free parking and rooms with DVD players. Reach Birmingham city centre in 5 minutes, either by car, by bus (stops outside), or by train from Duddeston Rail Station (5-minute walk). The M6 (junction 6) is also a 5-minute drive from Prime Lodge. Hairdryers and ironing facilities are available from reception. -
Das Hotel befindet sich zwischen der Autobahn M6 und dem Stadtzentrum von Birmingham. Hier erwarten Sie funktionale Zimmer mit Bad, kostenfreie Parkplätze und eine ruhige Atmosphäre. Das Hotel Prime Lodge bietet dem Geschäftsreisenden wie dem Urlauber eine passende Unterkunft. -
Situato tra la M6 e il centro di Birmingham, questa struttura essenziale ed economica propone alloggi con bagno interno, parcheggio gratuito e un'atmosfera tranquilla. Il Prime Lodge è ideale sia per turisti che per gente in viaggio di lavoro. -
Este amplio hotel está ubicado entre la autopista M6 y el centro de la ciudad de Birmingham. Ofrece aparcamiento gratuito y un ambiente tranquilo. Prime Lodge le brinda todo lo que usted necesita para disfrutar de una noche de sueño reparador, tanto para estancias de negocios como vacacionales con la familia. -
- Good place near town to stay. Staff helpful and prices are cheaper than most other city hotels. It's not the most luxurious place but it is a good stay.
- It was a last minute booking at 22:30 as I was too tired to finish 2 1/2 hours drive home. The lady on reception messaged me to say latest check in was 2300 and she stayed 5 mins extra for me to check in. Overall it was adequate for the price paid.
- Parking was great, the woman was really helpful, the room looked homely and the bed was so comfy
- Bed was comfortable and close to the train station
- Location , comfort and good value for price
- Room was dirty could do with a good clean. Windows don’t close so yeh the sleep you are wanting you will not be getting
- The room had a chair which was wet and discouloured and if you come after midnight you have to call no key to access the property. One very old towel. The room was smelling not nice and not cleaned at all. However I liked the parking and the place is close to centre. The staff at night was very helpful.
- I work in the hotel business for 30years Ladies at reception had no uniforms but were ok shower and basing were blocked. Chair was greasy not clean. I was alone so really on the go didn’t stay to observe
- Okay value for money Shower was decent Kettle
- There was writing on the walls with biro pen, overall cleanliness was disappointing, didn’t feel very safe and was on a main road.
- Close to town center with local convenience shops within walking distance
- This review has been hidden because it doesn't meet our guidelines.
- Bit dated, stayed in worse, but for money was ok,
- Twice The Uber drivers could not locate me at the hotel address, and payment was taken from my account the two times, though reported as app. That brings about my reservation for the location of the hotel
- The room was bigger than expected. I had a comfortable double bed. I choose the lodge as it was near to the event I was attending.