Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC
Superbly located in the grounds of the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre, the Crowne Plaza is just a short drive from the city centre, National Indoor Arena, International Convention Centre and Symphony Hall. The hotel is only 2 miles from the Birmingham International Airport.
Designed and furnished in a modern style, the guestrooms and suites are equipped with all the necessary amenities to ensure you a relaxing stay. Physically challenged can also make use of the specially adapted rooms available in the hotel.
The onsite restaurant serves a variety of modern British cuisine that will suit all type of tastes. You can also enjoy a quiet drink, while listening to the sounds of mellow music in the bar.
The hotel also provides conference facilities for those guests travelling on business issues. During leisure, you can enjoy a relaxing treatment at the sauna after a tiring workout at the gymnasium.
- The location was great. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- We booked a queen room with sofa bed, but we had to make the sofa bed up ourselves as staff were too busy to do it. We had hoped after spending the evening out that the bed would have been made up when we returned to our room 3 hours later. We called & visited reception 4 times in 2 hours before we realised the bedding was in the wardrobe ... we made the bed up, then finally when we fell asleep staff knocked on the door at about midnight waking us up to make the bed even though we had put do not disturb on. Not normally one to complain, but felt this was a bit much! Such a shame as we had wanted a good nights sleep before an early start the following day.
- The room and location was great for the NEC as we had a conference there.. Room was good, I slept on sofa bed which was fine for 2nights.
- Excellent staff especially the man who was Erving in the bar and was turn at breakfast the next morning. So helpful and friendly . Lovely rooms but beds a little hard. Great facilities
- Convenient location to NEC halls & Gentling resort for bars & restaurants. The reception area was spotless & calm.
- Sofa bed really uncomfortable Price of breakfast Price of car park
- The location was right on the business park, staff were always very friendly and helpful.
- Location is great if you wanna visit the NEC and Resort World. Staff was always super friendly and helpful.
- Proximity to NEC was great - and right next to Resort World
- Big comfy bed, minimal walk from NEC, friendly and welcoming staff.
- The location to the NEC and it was clean, the facilities were excellent.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful Breakfast was good
- Usb not working then no electric someone came and fixed it and didnt wire it right so had to come again
- Very clean and also very helpful and polite staff
- Breakfast was good location was perfect
- Lovely comfortable, clean room and bathroom with a sofa area and fresh bottled water each day.
- Location was good - the breakfast was adequate,
- The rooms were clean and up to normal standard apart from the lack of air conditioning and a working TV for £250 per night per room the value was very low
- All staff from start to finish were incredibly pleasant and happy to help. Everything else was lovely, but the staff made the difference.
- Nice and clean with everything needed on site