Birmingham City Centre up to 8 people
104 Rickman Drive
- Such a nice new building, very clean room and nicely decorated, host was very friendly and welcoming
- Very spacious and clean. Close to the o2 academy where we were going to a gig. Good value for money for the 6 of us.
- Modern, good location, clean, quiet, pleasant host on arrival, spacious, condiments. Strongly recommend and would return. Thanks for a pleasant stay!
- The property was nice and clean, and in a good location.
- The apartment was in a great location and very clean. Also free secure parking was an added bonus. Would definitely stay here again. :)
- It was a very spacious, modern and homely apartment would definitely use it again.
- Host was available to help us find parking for the apartment and show us around the apartment itself. Beds were super comfy, and everything was sparkling clean! Well facilitated kitchen (just need mugs).
- Clean, modern, secure parking. Great location.
- Really spacious, interior was gorgeous and brilliant location for the city centre.
- The apartment was very spacious and modern. The beds were comfy and felt at home there. Would definitely book again. Thanks!
- Good host, great location and comfortable stay
- The host was lovely and the apartment was spotless!
- The apartment for amazing! Everything was spotless and I would 100% recommend anybody to stay here!
- Big property Spacious sofa beds Clean bathrooms Water provided
- The apartment was untidy, bins had someone else’s food in them, crumbs on the kitchen counter, ash on the table (non smokers) hair left in the sink. I have pictures for proof.
- Il garage molto spazioso e l'appartamento anche.
O2 Academy Birmingham
Birmingham Back to Backs
The Arcadian Centre
New Alexandra Theatre
Gas Street Basin
Saint Martin's Church
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Winterbourne House and Garden
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Located in Birmingham, a 16-minute walk from Broad Street, Birmingham City Centre up to 8 people has accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi and a shared kitchen. This apartment is a 20-minute walk from Gas Street Basin and 1.2 miles from Symphony Hall. The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower. A flat-screen TV is available. A terrace is available for guests to use at the apartment. Popular points of interest near Birmingham City Centre include Hippodrome Theatre, Birmingham Back to Backs and Brindleyplace. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.