190 School Road
- Lovely and clean. Communication on day of arrival excellent. Comfy beds. Would stay again.
- Clean, modern little apartment with everything you need for short stay. Secure apartment with security codes. Handy not having to worry about keys! It was just a short uber away from the NEC and had free parking.
- Very clean apartment would have been ideal if not so noisy.
- The location was convenient for what we wanted. Comfortable beds, good shower room and clean.
- Easy to enter the property. Instructions sent to phone, easy to follow. Great property for our needs
- Every thing was perfect. the location was brilliant every thing was close by..free parking out side the apartment.. the staff were amazing helped us with everything we needed.. the Apartment had every thing we needed ie tea coffee milk sugar fridge tv fire stick to watch movies iron n ironing board ect... Everything was nice and clean for us lovely space inside..beds comfortable... 100% better than a hotel room if there a few of you going felt very nice being there... nice quiet area no laud noise outside friendly people area.. all shopping and food places on same street pizza kebab ect.. 100% will book again if going to Birmingham.. Way better than a small hotel room... thank you so much for every thing xx
- Communication was very good with clear instructions. The apartment is gorgeous and finished to a very high standard.
- Great little apartment had everything we needed . Would stay again
- Not advertised correctly on booking.com Not clean, shower dirty, items still left from previous ocuppier. Didn't look like it had been cleaned at all in between occupiers Dirty floor with bits over it Shower hot and cold at times Next door sounded like they were in the flat with you with only a connecting door as a partion Small double squeaky and uncomfortable
- dirty, neighbours in next room through a door that wasnt even locked