The Moseley Arms
105 Ravenhurst Street
- Best staff in Moseley Arms ever. Very friendly, helpfull, excelent nonstop pub and breakfast. Near to centre, maybe 15min walking. Excelent room servis. Hallo boys Gareth and Adam and Thank you!
- Bed super comfy, clean towels every day, room was fairly clean, pub serves good food and drinks. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Nice place. Rooms as in an annex to the rear of the pub. Rooms are clean and modern
- Always staff available and when we asked to change rooms as the one we was put in smelt damp the lady was very nice about it and put us in a different room
- Considering that the pub is a very old building, I was surprised by how clean and modern the room was, especially the bathroom. Bed was very comfortable.
- Easy location for us to get to the cricket at Edgbaston (bus right outside the door). Staff and owners are amazing - very friendly and helpful - we felt like we were staying at a friend's place. Good selection of meals. Room is fairly basic but very good value for money.
- The customer service..was friendly and professional.
- The location was brilliant and there was ample parking. The bar was open later than we expected, so it suited us. The room basic but it was clean and the beds were comfortable. The gentleman who was at the front desk was very helpful and made us feel very welcome.
- Good food and beers in friendly atmosphere and good night sleep. Walking distance to Birmingham city centre
- Staff very friendly especially Adam the night porter
- Adam made us feel very well come, the music/dancing they were having was nice to see .
- James and Gemma were wonderful hosts. Very friendly and accommodating. Great atmosphere. Nice food Very easy access to busses.
- Newly refurbished bar. Staff helpful and drinks were cheap. Ample free parking on site
- The bar/lounge area was comfortable and spacious!
- Friendly staff nice pub and good pints happy days:)
- Clean tidy and modern and the location is good
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast OK no frills
- The hotel was good, and well placed for my needs. However Booking.com failed to tell me that the hotel was refurbishing the bar and kitchen (apparently it was their responsibility), which meant that - contrary to the information on booking.com's confirmation - there was no breakfast available. This meant that I had to travel a mile or so into the heart of the city to get breakfast, then all the way out again to be where I wanted. I COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS TO BOOKING.COM but had NO RESPONSE whatsoever. Otherwise I have no complaints about the accommodation and the staff were polite and friendly.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff, late check-out.