George & Dragon
154 Coventry Road, Coleshill
- The bed was the comfiest bed ever!! Great customer service and lovely food
- Lovely friendly staff, very welcoming, well priced food and generous portions
- Breakfast was brilliant , staff were lovely and they were most helpful , room was lovely apart from a mouldy shower hose which I rinsed before use as it was black !
- The hotel was easily found at the top end of town - once we decided which was the 'top'! Parking was easy, the place was very clean, staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good.
- Great location for short taxi ride to resorts world, friendly staff, friendly locals, clean rooms and great breakfast to start the day.
- Friendly staff and good food. Well located for NEC
- Room was very clean and had everything you could need. Staff were friendly. Good location for the NEC.
- Very Friendly and quick check in service. room was very clean and cosy. good size car park and very close to where i need to work the next day. would stay again if i was in the area or going to the NEC
- Great Food and catered well for gluten freee
- The staff were friendly and the lady who cooked breakfast was cheerful and cooked a good hot meal. The decor on entering the bedroom look clean and newly decorated. The seating in the bar area were breakfast was served was dirty and stained.
- Extra helpful staff, accommodated our 1 year old joining us for part of the trip and let him take over. Plenty of parking, 4 min drive from the nec
- Good breakfast and everything you needed was available in the room. Great location for the NEC.
- Good location. Good food. Beds comfortable. Accomodation warm. Staff all friendly and helpful.
- It was ideal for the NEC, nice breakfast set you up for the day at the event.
- location is great for N.E.C. food is good value for money, rooms are clean, but a little more attention to detail would be a good idea.
- Breakfast and dinner were good Staff extremely friendly and helpful
Stonebridge Golf Club
National Motorcycle Museum
Belfry Golf Club
Blakesley Hall Museum
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Magistrates Court
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Located less than 10 minutes’ drive from the National Exhibition Center, the George & Dragon offers free private parking. Homemade pies and curry feature on the restaurant menu and live sports are shown on the big-screen TV in the bar. Free Wi-Fi is accessible in public areas. The M42 and the M6 motorways are both within a 10-minute drive of the George. Birmingham Airport and Birmingham International Rail Station can also be reached after 10 minutes’ drive. Full English breakfasts and a lunch and dinner menu are served in the dining room, which has a real fire. Guests can also dine in the bright conservatory and takeaway breakfasts and packed lunches can be arranged. Each room with attached bathroom has a flat-screen TV, a hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Free toiletries are provided in each bathroom and there is also a wardrobe in every room.