279 Hagley Road, Edgbaston
- Lovely room and helpful and friendly staff.
- Friendly, family run, close enough to city. Definitely stay there again.
- Good breakfast, nice large room, shower was excellent
- It’s our go to place when we go to the cricket very pleasant atmosphere, staff always lovely evening meal menu always fab
- Good location for City centre. Great staff. Neat, clean, tidy. Comfortable. Great breakfast included. Car parking. All that you would want for a short break!
- Lovely modern decor , friendly staff and very attentive .
- Everything,good room, location, breakfast.
- I liked the location of the room and as for the shower... out of all the hotels i've stayed at over the years you get top, top, top marks. very happy.
- Breakfast was good and staff attentive. Dinner was excellent.
- Communication with the hotel prior to my arrival was great. At check-in, the East European lady on the reception desk recounted the messages I had with them. I felt welcomed and was allowed to check in early. They ensured my room was warm and that I was comfortable. They have ample parking space for cars. My room was big and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the Wi-Fi worked excellently. I loved the breakfast options. Overall, I highly recommend The Eaton Hotel Birmingham. I'll surely stay there again. Many thanks to all the members of staff.
- The shower was amazing. Staff were lovely and friendly. Garden area and conservatory area both beautiful.
- Front of house was exceptional. All staff were friendly, attentive, interested and in no way overbearing. Bar and restaurant both good too. Enjoyed a nice meal and a couple of quiet drinks. My room was immaculate with modern fittings and fixtures, bed and bedding very comfortable. The shower was also immaculate and very powerful and the bathroom clean and well equipped. Parking plentiful at the rear of the hotel. All in all a really nice stay at a reasonable price point.
- Excellent hotel with spotlessly clean rooms, very friendly staff and a great breakfast.
- The food was beautiful, the quality, quantity, presentation (top marks for the chef), the hotel was comfortable and homely, most of the staff were friendly and helpful, the bar lady was lovely and chatty, a breath of fresh air! All in all 10/10 I would definitely stay again Thankyou
- Plenty of parking, amazing breakfast! Only a short taxi ride into town. Lovely shower. Would definitely stay here again if going to Birmingham
- Quite and very comfortable room. Good restaurant. Car parking
- Bed and room were clean and very comfortable. A table and chair are always welcome The bathroom was modern with good facilities and water pressure was great.
- Everything good size clean room and excellent breakfast great sour for money
- Breakfast was excellent and very nice to be served freshly prepared food rather than dried-out buffet food. The staff were attentive, knowledgeable and efficient. Well done - experience shows!
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Birmingham City Hospital
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
University of Birmingham Library
Gas Street Basin
University of Birmingham
Chad Brook River
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Belfry Golf Club
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Located 2 miles from Birmingham city center, Eaton Hotel features free private parking and free Wi-Fi. A flat-screen LCD TV, private bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in all rooms at The Eaton. 28-day matured British beef and premium quality fresh fish are served in the on-site restaurant, which offers a variety of traditional British dishes. A full English breakfast is also available and served in the bright and airy dining room. The M5 and M6 motorway junctions are located just 4 miles from the hotel, and Birmingham International Airport is a 15-minute drive. The National Indoor Arena is only 2.3 miles away.