Royal George Hotel
325 Garrison Lane
- The location was good as I wanted to watch the Birmingham v bolton match and the ground was next door. The hotel bar was good, the beer was cheap and the staff and locals very friendly.
- The staff were helpful, the rooms and facilities were nice and clean.
- The staff were friendly. The bed was large and comfy. Nice cold draft beer from the hotel pub to bring to my room. Location was good for the event I was at.
- Convenient location. Breakfast was good.
- This review has been hidden because it doesn't meet our guidelines.
- It was clean and value for money. The lady that checked us in and out was very polite and very welcoming.
- Friendly member of staff on the 2nd night of our stay. Good breakfast.
- Large bed and very friendly staff in pub downstairs.
- Basic accommodation, you get what you pay yet so friendly people! helpful and always there for you!
- Loud music in the bar that went on till past midnight. Had requested a cancellation as had a 5 year old with me and it wasn’t honoured.
- No drinking water n not enough tea bags or coffee
- Location was right next to the football stadium (which is why I chose it). Decently clean and modern room.
- The location of the property is really excellent. It was right in the middle of the coach station and my appointment. There is a pub downstairs so getting a drink was no problem.
- Minimal fuss, shower was good power and temperature, bed was comfortable.
- Didn’t realise it was underneath a pub horrible
- Bathroom was a wet room the filter had not been cleaned for weeks if not months and water flooded into room. I cleaned the filter myself. Plug socket on wall dangerous reported it and was told it would be looked at it wasn’t
St. Andrew's Stadium
O2 Institute Birmingham
Saint Martin's Church
Aston Science Park
Bullring Shopping Center
River Rea River
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Birmingham city center, the Royal George Hotel offers free private parking. With soundproofed rooms, there is also an open-fire and a giant plasma-screen TV in the stylish, mood-lit bar. Free Wi-Fi is accessible in public areas. A raindance power shower features in each room's en suite. A wall-mounted wide-screen TV and a luxury custom-made mattress are included in every room. The Bullring shopping center and Birmingham Moor Street Rail Station are within 1.5 miles of the Royal George. The M6 motorway can be reached after 5 minutes’ drive and the National Exhibition Center is a 15-minute drive away.