Royal George Hotel
325 Garrison Lane
- The location was good as I wanted to watch the Birmingham v bolton match and the ground was next door. The hotel bar was good, the beer was cheap and the staff and locals very friendly.
- Good location, close to the City Centre. Room was a good size. Bed huge and looked clean and had a firm mattress. Towels provided. Kettle and cups in room. Decent sized TV. Parking available.
- Good location with easy access to city centre and surrounding areas. Clean rooms friendly staff.
- Room modern and clean, comfy bed, good shower and facilities. Quiet at night and nice tv. Room was a very pleasant surprise after our check in experience.
- Convenient for a party we had nearby. Clean, comfortable & spacious.
- Was not aware that breakfast is available.loc
- The staff were helpful, the rooms and facilities were nice and clean.
- The staff were friendly. The bed was large and comfy. Nice cold draft beer from the hotel pub to bring to my room. Location was good for the event I was at.
- Convenient location. Breakfast was good.
- This review has been hidden because it doesn't meet our guidelines.
- It was clean and value for money. The lady that checked us in and out was very polite and very welcoming.
- Friendly member of staff on the 2nd night of our stay. Good breakfast.
- Large bed and very friendly staff in pub downstairs.
- Basic accommodation, you get what you pay yet so friendly people! helpful and always there for you!
- Loud music in the bar that went on till past midnight. Had requested a cancellation as had a 5 year old with me and it wasn’t honoured.
- No drinking water n not enough tea bags or coffee