Our City Apartments at Shaftesbury Hou
59 - 61 Station Street
The stylish, great value Shaftesbury House Serviced Apartments is within 1 minute of the Hippodrome, Chinese Quarter restaurants, New Street Station and the Bullring Shopping Centre with Selfridges. Benefit from secure access, a lift and City Quarters' state-of-the art 24-hour check-in system. Each apartment is tastefully furnished and comes with a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a TV and Wi-Fi. -
Die stilvollen Shaftesbury House Serviced Apartments bieten ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis. Das Hippodrome, die Restaurants im chinesischen Viertel, New Street Station und das Einkaufszentrum Bullring mit Selfridges erreichen Sie innerhalb 1 Minute. Das Haus bietet sicheren Zugang, einen Aufzug und ein modernes Check-in-System rund um die Uhr. Die Apartments sind geschmackvoll eingerichtet und verfügen über eine komplette Küche mit Geschirrspüler, TV und WLAN. -
Lo Shaftesbury House Serviced Apartments, struttura elegante, si trova a un minuto dall'ippodromo, dai ristoranti del quartiere cinese, dalla stazione di New Street e dal centro commerciale Bullring con Selfridges. Approfittate dell'accesso sicuro, dell'ascensore e del sistema di check-in moderno disponibile 24 ore su 24. Ogni appartamento è arredato con gusto e offre una cucina completa con lavastoviglie, una TV e la connessione internet wireless. -
Le City Quarters at Shaftesbury House Serviced Apartments est un complexe -
Los estilosos apartamentos Shaftesbury House Serviced Apartments están a 1 minuto del hipódromo, los restaurantes del barrio chino, la estación de New Street y el centro comercial Bullring con Selfridges. Dispone de acceso de seguridad, ascensor y sistema de registro de entrada 24 horas última tecnología. Los apartamentos están amueblados con gusto y equipados con cocina con lavavajillas, TV y conexión inalámbrica a internet. -
- The apartments are really near to the station, really simple to travel where ever you like in UK. The ability to enter in self service mode is really helpful and let you lot of freedom (it should be shared before) The apartments contains all the stuff you need, towel and bed linen included
- Great amenities and facilities! Clean and perfect location opposite Birmingham New Street rail station.
- Another person's keys were in the same box so doesn't seem very secure.
- Nice property. Great location. Would use again.
- Good location - right opposite station Had Read the poor reviews regarding entry but received the pin code as promised and access was easy. All facilities including an iron were at the property.
- The location was perfect for the railway station and the conference centre
- The apartment was nice and clean with good facilities. It was right in front of one of the New Street station entrances so the location couldn't be more central. The property has apartments across a number of floors all accessible via lift.
- Location wise this is wonderful. You walk out of the train station and there it is. Lots of good close by restaurants especially in the train station. There is a lift in the building! The little apartment has everything you need including a cafetiere. The bed was comfortable and the apartment is comfortably warm. TV with lots of channels and comfortable sofa.
- Was told there would be a reception area on site to collect keys etc, upon arrival at apartments we were unable to access the building as it was locked, and could only be accessed by a pin pad which we had no code for. Sign on front door told us to ring a mobile number in case of emergency/ assistance which we proceeded to do several times with no answer. Another guest opened the door for us from the inside saying he had been waiting a prior 15 minutes before we got there trying to ring the host to no avail. He informed us he had gained access when someone was leaving the building but also received no instructions from the host on how to access his apartment or the building. We proceeded to ring the contact number written on the door which was the same number given from booking.com website for this building again with no answer. After emailing every possible email we could find and ringing several times, we finally got one response email telling us how to gain access to the safe in the reception area to collect our apartment key. At this point we had been waiting over 30 minutes for a response. We had booked the apartment for two nights; on the second day we had left the apartment and upon our arrival back we discovered that once again we could not gain access to the building. After ringing and emailing for another 10 minutes we finally got an answer on the phone from an extremely rude woman telling us that the access code was only a one off and we had to hold the key fob, attached to the key, over the pin pad to gain access to the building. This of which we were never informed of, and yes we did notice the key fob but were not told what it was for or how to use it at any point. Overall extremely disappointed in how this host conducts their business and lack of communication is appalling.
- They really need to improved the blinds as the big LED screen over the road shines into the property and is fluttering all night
- Great location next to the train station and easy to pick the key up for the room. Apartment of a good size, clean and had everything I needed for my stay.
- Easy self check-in process with good communication from the host. located right in front of Birmingham New Street railstation within 100m. It is also surrounded by many food places. Wifi speed is great. In terms of facilities, almost everything is included.
- We met other people who were having problems collecting their keys and couldn't contact anyone to retrieve them. This was slightly worrying for us although we had no problem collecting our keys.
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Birmingham Back to Backs
The Arcadian Centre
Birmingham Law Society
O2 Academy Birmingham
Birmingham Christmas Market
East Midlands Airport
Grand Central Mall
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Bullring Mall Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Bullring Rag Market Market
Pavilions Department Store Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: H&M
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! These stylish, great value Shaftesbury House Serviced Apartments are within 2 minutes of New Street Station, The Mailbox, The Chinese Quarter, The Hippodrome, Selfridges and the Bullring Shopping Center. Refurbished in 2011, the apartments have secure access and a 24-hour automated check-in system. Each apartment is tastefully furnished and comes with a fully equipped kitchen, living area with flat-screen TV, sleeping area and free Wi-Fi. Please see Important Information for details about deposits payable.