Birmingham Marriott Hotel
The Marriott Forest Of Arden Hotel is is located in the heart of the Midlands. It is just minutes from the NEC, the national motorway network, Birmingham international Airport and mainline railway stations.
At the end of your exciting day retreat to your rooms that have been designed and furnished with a host of modern amenities to provide you maximum comfort as well as a hassle free stay.
The Broadwater restaurant overlooks the Arden Course and offers a superb menu featuring food and fine wine from around the world. The Long Weekend Cafe bar features a sporting theme and offers you a wide choice of refreshing drinks as well as snacks.
The Arden Suite is an impressively large and versatile conference venue, providing a superb environment with all the facilities and support you need for your conference or event. You can enjoy a relaxing dip in the pool or if you prefer a more energetic way to unwind, head for the gymnasium. For younger guests the hotel also has a smaller children's pool. Enjoy a variety of makeover treatments in the spa.
- Comfortable, quiet and spacious room. Great location. Very helpful and friendly staff, highly recommend.
- Good location. Very clean. Friendly staff and very comfortable beds
- Hotel was clean and after upgrading to the Hanbury Suite found the room to be bigger than expected. Nice walk down to the arena and canal, lovely bars around the canal.
- Service from the staff was fabulous, food amazing. Rooms adequate- supplied with very good hairdryer. Spa facilities not amazing but still good. Over all was very impressed.
- Great location for city centre and short walk to priory tennis club which was our reason for staying here
- Lovely and clean and it a great spot easy to get to the shopping centre and lots of places to have food also a short walk to the arena where we watched a concert.
- We came to stay for a gig and to celebrate our engagement-the staff went out of their way to help us celebrate and we were greeted with a wonderful cake platter saying happy engagement!
- The price of the chicken pitta bread sandwich which was £14 and not very big. Took too long to prepare and really was not good value for money. The lamb one was also very small although I paid only £8 for this. But the size of pitta you can get 6 for a £1 in supermarket. Cost was steep ! And not very good
- Extremely friendly staff at check in. Location was great for us. Didn't use the all the facilities, but they seemed well appointed. Didn't have breakfast, so can't comment, but the food at the evening bbq looked good.
- Clean, friendly, nice spa. Not too busy.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- it was very clean and tidy felt relaxed staff was well mannered to myself and my mom and made us feel very welcome to the hotel and was also very helpful during our stay would definitely recommend staying there it’s worth the money as I know that myself and my mom will surly be going back again soon hopefully