Birmingham Marriott Hotel
The Marriott Forest Of Arden Hotel is is located in the heart of the Midlands. It is just minutes from the NEC, the national motorway network, Birmingham international Airport and mainline railway stations.
At the end of your exciting day retreat to your rooms that have been designed and furnished with a host of modern amenities to provide you maximum comfort as well as a hassle free stay.
The Broadwater restaurant overlooks the Arden Course and offers a superb menu featuring food and fine wine from around the world. The Long Weekend Cafe bar features a sporting theme and offers you a wide choice of refreshing drinks as well as snacks.
The Arden Suite is an impressively large and versatile conference venue, providing a superb environment with all the facilities and support you need for your conference or event. You can enjoy a relaxing dip in the pool or if you prefer a more energetic way to unwind, head for the gymnasium. For younger guests the hotel also has a smaller children's pool. Enjoy a variety of makeover treatments in the spa.
- The leisure facilities. The gym equipment & the steam room are excellent.
- Very friendly and likeable reception staff, who were interested in us. Comfortable and clean room.
- Above all, breakfast and the facilities (gym abs swimming pool).
- I liked the location, the room and the pool. Service was good too.
- Didn’t have breakfast as had to rush for train
- Good location Electric charging point for my car Great breakfast
- The breakfast was great. All staff were great. Our favourite Benjamin.
- Was in the perfect place in Birmingham, the staff where lovely and the leisure facilities where good
- the hotel is central, easy to find, staff helpful and kind. Good facilities.
- So relaxing and the breakfast was superb. The swimming pool was brilliant - no extra charge and they loaned you the towels for free.
- The staff were excellent, really friendly, helpful and made our 40th Anniversary stay very special. Patsy, who looked after our room was lovely and very helpful :-) We had a slice of cheesecake on a beautifully decorated slate plate waiting when we went to back to our room later the first evening, before our Anniversary. The day after our Anniversary we arrived back from our day out, a knock came on our door, one of the staff were standing there with another beautifully decorated slate plate with another slice of cheesecake on. I wonder how they knew Cheesecake is one of my favourites :-) Bed was very comfortable. Excellent reception on the the large TV, my daughter even commented on it when she saw the photos. Food was excellent, buffet breakfast, everything you could wish for laid out. We didn't have lunch but the meal for our anniversary Sea Bass was cooked to perfection. Unfortunately we didn't use the swimming pool, I think even if we'd had our costumes we didn't really have much time. Brilliant short stay:-)
- Breakfast was fantastic, staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms spacious and clean.
- Excellent location, friendly staff, nothing too much trouble, swimming pool was an excellent treat for the children, great breakfast and dinners, leisure facilities, room service
- Breakfast was good great choice of food Beds comfy Helpful and friendly staff Great location
- Breakfast was extremely good, lots of choice!
- Beds was comfortable, bath was big and filled up fast , swimming pool was amazing.
- Staff were very polite and helpful. The hotel itself was beautiful, clean and classy. The facilities are top notch as well.
- The hotel was very clean with good food and friendly staff