Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Count
The Marriott Forest Of Arden Hotel is is located in the heart of the Midlands. It is just minutes from the NEC, the national motorway network, Birmingham international Airport and mainline railway stations.
At the end of your exciting day retreat to your rooms that have been designed and furnished with a host of modern amenities to provide you maximum comfort as well as a hassle free stay.
The Broadwater restaurant overlooks the Arden Course and offers a superb menu featuring food and fine wine from around the world. The Long Weekend Cafe bar features a sporting theme and offers you a wide choice of refreshing drinks as well as snacks.
The Arden Suite is an impressively large and versatile conference venue, providing a superb environment with all the facilities and support you need for your conference or event. You can enjoy a relaxing dip in the pool or if you prefer a more energetic way to unwind, head for the gymnasium. For younger guests the hotel also has a smaller children's pool. Enjoy a variety of makeover treatments in the spa.
- The staff were exceptionally helpful and very pleasant and professional. Breakfast was perfect and the spa facilities were just what i needed after a long drive. The staff really couldn't do enough to help. My room was a lovely size and the facilities were great. My bed was comfortable but it was extremely hot.
- Staff were very attentive and courteous.
- Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice. Location is fine if you want to be out of the way surrounded by lovely countryside. Overall a lovely place to stay.
- The grounds were beautiful, shame you can’t walk all around the lakes - golfers only apparently. The staff were all very friendly.
- Location is first class. Staff amazing and friendly, food excellent
- Brilliant location. Meals good but expensive
- The staff were excellent and the hotel was a little dated but very nice
- The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is stunning and there is a wonderful ambience. It is clean and comfortable.
- Staff are polite and seem to be happy Food quality is ok
- For the sake of being 10 minutes' drive away from the NEC complex, it was a fraction of the price for a great deal more service. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. The spa facilities were excellent, the pool was full length at around 20 metres, the jacuzzi comfortably fit 6, and the steam room could have hosted 8 people at once. The breakfast had the best quality and selection that I have ever experienced at a UK hotel, 6-7 different breakfast pastries, 6 cereals, full cooked breakfast, fresh omelettes cooked to order, pancakes, waffles and cold meats and cheeses. And for £13 per head, we did it every day that we could. Will definitely be going back here.
- Lovely grounds, very clean and a good choice of bars. Not too ‘corporate’ the conference places and delegates did not impinge on the leisure clients.
- Being out in the countryside Great staff
- Food was excellent. Having drinks in reception area to help yourself Pillows lovely
- We loved the breakfast. It was much better and more varied than I expected. The omelette was particularly good. The staff at reception were very helpful and sorted out the details of our taxi transfer to Resorts World in Birmingham.
- Staff were helpful and courteous. Despite traveling alone with a small baby, I found this hotel relaxing. It has a nice swimming pool and spa for adults. The staff were more than happy to cater for my dairy food allergy,cooking me fresh food to avoid contamination, the only negative was that all types bread contained milk.
- Went to a show at genting arena £15 to get there in a taxi good location for airport arena nec but out of way in country side lovely location comfy bed large quiet room lovely breakfast large hotel amazing gym and large pool
- Quiet location. good breakfast. room are large and confortable.
- The staff were wonderful and the grounds are beautiful
- The hotel looks so lovely, the staff are really friendly and so helpful. Our room was great, very clean and pretty much everything you could need was right there. The food is delicious! A wide variety is available for breakfast, the Zest restaurant has great lunch options but dinner at the Cast Iron Grill was one of the best parts of the hotel. Treatments at the spa were fantastic too. Very relaxing trip.