Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Count
The Marriott Forest Of Arden Hotel is is located in the heart of the Midlands. It is just minutes from the NEC, the national motorway network, Birmingham international Airport and mainline railway stations.
At the end of your exciting day retreat to your rooms that have been designed and furnished with a host of modern amenities to provide you maximum comfort as well as a hassle free stay.
The Broadwater restaurant overlooks the Arden Course and offers a superb menu featuring food and fine wine from around the world. The Long Weekend Cafe bar features a sporting theme and offers you a wide choice of refreshing drinks as well as snacks.
The Arden Suite is an impressively large and versatile conference venue, providing a superb environment with all the facilities and support you need for your conference or event. You can enjoy a relaxing dip in the pool or if you prefer a more energetic way to unwind, head for the gymnasium. For younger guests the hotel also has a smaller children's pool. Enjoy a variety of makeover treatments in the spa.
- Restaurant was superior; great selection, well prepared and nicely presented. Staff was very accommodating.
- I loved everything about the Hotel including the staff who were very accommodating.
- quality of breakfast was ok, but there was a good selction
- The room was clean, and all the staff were very nice and welcoming. When I asked for a single twin room, we were offered a twin double without a question. The hotel was full and busy, however there were no problems with accommodating our needs. We were informed of the restaurant and breakfast times. The staff at the restaurant were also exceptionally helpful and very cheerful. Perfect location for NEC expo!
- The pillows where a bit to soft, if that was all we had to complain about I would say we had a very comfortable stay.
- No air conditioning.. for me, rooms hot... even with windows open...
- Breakfast each morning was great. Location is amazing.
- Great breakfast choices Beautiful surroundings
- Fantastic staff. At breakfast they discovered my daughter was celebrating her 4th birthday. Without prompting they came to the table with a breakfast muffin and candle and sang happy birthday. It made her day. Excellent breakfast choice and delicious. Beautiful landscape.
- Front desk staff were excellent They dealt with Enquiries seriously and comprehensively
- Location is excellent for Birmingham Airport, yet you feel very far out into the quiet countryside. Lovely meal that evening and very warm and friendly staff.
- The location was fabulous with views over the golf course.
- Lovely meal in the restaurant and fantastic offer for kids eating free in main restaurant
- Almost everything about it is great - that’s my third time staying there.
- Considering it was a 4 star hotel a mini fridge in the room would have been quite nice.
- The picturesque location with ample parking
- Breakfast was really nice and the bed was very comfortable.
- Good size room, clean and nice view of the golf course. Staff very friendly and helpful, especially given that we arrived early but were still able to check in to our room.
- Petra and Kiran were excellent went beyond our expectations with our needs and Aimee also given excellent service and Max were very understanding for few niggles we had and handled it well how we expected and you need more of this kind of staff and the overall I will rate them 10 out of 10 for their service!!!