upper marshall street
- Planned a trip down to Birmingham for a day out at the NEC with the kids, and thought, 'why not stay the night before... Had a quick look on booking.com and saw Postbox. What a great experience. Less than 2 minutes walk from fantastic restaurants (Miller and Carter was cracking) and shopping. AND a lovely, clean, relaxing apartment with absolutely cracking hosts. Thank you Saaeda, It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband. You made us feel VERY welcome, I'll be recommending to colleagues for birmingham stays in future.
- Very good location and great host. Children friendly and helpful to get information and being present and thoughtful. Will recommend.
- Lots of additional extras biscuits and sweet basket
- The Postbox was a perfect destination. Close to everything you could want or need in the city. As well as a fantastic location the hosts were brilliant. Kind, polite, attentive. Would highly recommend.
- Very well equipped, comfortable and clean apartment. Great quiet location one minute from the mailbox and all its fab bars and restaurants. Saeeda is a very friendly and helpful host.
- Saeeda was absolutely fantastic and very friendly. She was so helpful all the way through right from the beginning with email communications. She was very bubbly very lovely and smiley. I cannot praise her enough, I work in customer services and I have to say she really is amazing and made us feel very welcome and at ease. Really helpful, cannot praise her enough, absolutely fantastic. She was amazing!
- Saeeda, the property manager, could not have done more to make our check-in straightforward and our stay pleasurable. We were met upon arrival and shown to the apartment; Saeeda even helped with our luggage. The apartment is a very good size and perfectly located for ICC, Mailbox, Gas Street Basin, etc. Tea, coffee, milk and a snack basket were left for us to help ourselves. There is a range of restaurants within easy walking distance and easy access along the canal towpath to SeaLife Centre and Birmingham Arena etc. Car parking is secure and we were allowed to leave our car there after check-out so we could make the most of the remainder of the day before we left for home.
- The apartment was lovely, spacious and very well equipped. Having some essential groceries stocked (milk, tea, coffee, breakfast items) and a treat basket on arrival was a lovely addition. I’d highly recommend this apartment.
- Really good apartment, very kind owner , everything we needed was in there, even left us snacks ,would definitely stay again,
- Lovely little extras, snacks, tea, coffee etc. Host friendly.
- Host extremely friendly and accommodating, thank you! Plenty of snacks available. Everything you need and toiletries included. Place was really clean and well looked after.
- Fantastic host, nothing was too much trouble.
- The little extras. Snacks and toiletries. The host was lovely and there for any issues. Great help
- Lovely apartment, great location, plus very helpful host. Host made us very welcome, little touches like breakfast, snacks, made us feel really at home. We would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone staying in Birmingham.
- Great location. Very clean and comfortable. Was a very friendly and informative check in. Would highly recommend.
- Ease to collect and return keys, welcome by host, nice extra touches with crisps chocolates tea coffee etc. Great location for central Birmingham.
- Location great just minutes from brindley place and broad street, host was very lived on site and was extremley helpful. Enjoyed the snacks too.
- Everything. Spacious, bright, clean and modern.
- The apartment was excellent and well positioned in the city centre, just a 10 minute walk to the ICC where we were attending a conference. The host was very welcoming and nothing seemed too much trouble. We got a bit lost trying to find the apartment, I called Saeeda and she came to meet us. On the first night it appeared the hot water switch had been turned off in error so we had to contact the host late at night. Her husband came straight out and resolved the problem, again nothing was too much trouble! Loved the little extras such as toiletries and the food and treats left for us to help ourselves. Certainly good value for money and, I will definitely stay here again.
- Very welcoming host. Loved the little extras ie shower gel, toothpaste and kitchen had all amenities you needed. Comfy and clean bedding and ideal access to city centre.
- The owner left some food and treats for us. Everything was superconfortable. Close to the city centre. We would stay here again!
- Absolutely lovely apartment, utilities and supplies were impeccable.
- A lovely clean and tidy apartment with toiletries, tea & coffee facilities.