City Centre 2bed 2bath Birmingham
5, Flat 3 first floor
- The location was good and the flat was large with a lot of space for my three children.
- I wanted somewhere for me and 4 friends to stay for pride weekend and this place ticked all the boxes, the price was good! Check in/out was easy, its actually the second time I've stayed in the building! The apartment itself was exactly what I was looking for, Great location!!! Big enough for 5 people...comfortable! Massive mirrors in the bathrooms ...always a plus for 5 girls lol, wifi and a kitchen with all the necessities...if we wanted to cook (might do next time ) About 10 minutes walk from the high street and The Bull Ring, had a Costa, Co-op and Sainsburys about 5 minutes away, a cafe round the corner and restaurants, pubs and bars all around what more can you ask for! I would stay here again and I would recommend it aswell!!!
- Good location, quiet area and staff were helpful when we called.
- Really spacious. Quiet. Clean. Could be such a lovely place with some thought and care.
- The flat was easily accessible and had everything you need for a weekend away. It is centrally located only minutes away from the restaurants and high street.
- Was nice apartment close to all bars and restaurants great value for money
- great location. Good size apartment. Good layout. Good check-in instructions
- Very spacious apartment, fitting 6 people very comfortably. Excellent location and mostly clean.
- convenient central location, quiet side street and building except for construction site opposite. important things - beds, bathrooms, kitchen - were spotless, well done cleaners
- Location of apartment was excellent with good ease of access
- The apartment was clean and comfortable. Most of the basic equipment was provided (no tea towels or bedding for sofa bed).
- Modern, clean and tidy. 2 big and comfortable bedrooms (one en-suite) and large living room area with sofa bed, plus an additional bathroom. Although not required, there were also good kitchen facilities. Overall, excellent value for money and would stay here again.
- The only good thing was the location. Very central. The beds were clean
- the location of the apartment is convenient to assess the city centre
- Excellent location. Spacious and all amenities.
- Ideal location, good size ideal for work trips
- The apartment smelt clean and fresh upon arrival and it was clear the bedding was fresh. A great Central location with adequate space for our family of 4.
- Bit tired, needs some tlc. No wardrobe in second bedroom no light in ceiling just lamps.Tv needs tuning lot of homeless in streets in the area as charity nearby so a lot of agrresive begging. Pluses we’re wi fi and shower
- Apartamento espacioso en una buena ubicación.
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
Saint Philips Cathedral
Birmingham Council House
University College Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Victoria Square Birmingham
Birmingham Law Society
Birmingham Town Hall
Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of St Chad
East Midlands Airport
The Great Western Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! In the Birmingham City Centre district of Birmingham, close to Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, City Centre 2bed 2bath Birmingham has free WiFi and a washing machine. This apartment is a 13-minute walk from Arena Birmingham and one mile from Hippodrome Theatre. The apartment comes with 2 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room with a flat-screen TV. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Library of Birmingham, The ICC-Birmingham and Coffin Works. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from City Centre 2bed 2bath Birmingham.