92-95 Livery Street,
In the heart of Birmingham, in the city's thriving Jewellery Quarter, Hatters is clean, modern and comfortable, combining the facilities of a hotel with the fun and character of a hostel. Hatters Birmingham Hostel offers a range of great-value accommodation to suit the needs and budget of any traveller, including secure, private en suite rooms, as well as beds in shared dormitories. All of the rooms are clean, light and stylish. Each of the private rooms is individually decorated with its own unique charm and character. The hostel has a great location, within easy reach of all that Birmingham has to offer, including the shops, nightlife and live music venues. The National Indoor Arena (NIA) is just 0.6 miles (1 km) away and Broad Street is just a 10-minute walk from the front door. Free tea, coffee, toast, jams and juice are available 24-hours a day on an all-you-can-eat basis. - The hostel has a bright lively atmosphere with welcoming common areas and like-minded people. You can help yourself to tea and coffee from the kitchen, relax in front of the TV in the lounge or keep in contact with friends and family using the wireless internet access. There is a selection of books available for you to read during your stay. The building itself is rich in history and the original FA Cup was made on the premises.
Im Herzen von Birmingham im lebhaften Jewellery Quarter erwartet Sie das gepflegte und moderne Hostel mit den Annehmlichkeiten eines Hotels und der Atmosphäre eines Hostels zu einem komfortablen Aufenthalt. Das Hatters Birmingham Hostel zeichnet sich durch ein hervorragendes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis aus und eignet sich für Reisende mit ganz verschiedenen Ansprüchen. Sie wohnen in privaten Zimmern mit Bad oder buchen ein Bett im Schlafsaal. Alle Zimmer sind gepflegt, hell und stilvoll. Jedes der Zimmer ist individuell gestaltet und hat seinen ganz eigenen Charme und Charakter. Das Hostel genießt eine ausgezeichnete Lage und bietet sich als Ausgangspunkt an, um Birmingham mit seinen Geschäften, dem Nachtleben und den Bars mit Live-Musik zu erkunden. Die National Indoor Arena (NIA) liegt nur 1 km entfernt, die Broad Street erreichen Sie in nur 10 Gehminuten vom Hotel aus. Tee, Kaffee, Toast, Marmelade und Säfte sind rund um die Uhr kostenfrei und unbegrenzt erhältlich. - Das Hostel erwartet Sie mit einer freundlichen und lebhaften Atmosphäre sowie einladenden Gemeinschaftsbereichen. Tee und Kaffee sind in der Küche erhältlich. Entspannen Sie vor dem Fernseher in der Lounge oder nutzen Sie das WLAN, um mit Freunden und Familie in Kontakt zu bleiben. Es steht eine Auswahl an Büchern bereit, die Sie während Ihres Aufenthalts lesen können. Das Gebäude selbst blickt auf eine lange Geschichte zurück. Der originale FA Cup wurde schon auf dem Gelände veranstaltet.
S i t u - L'auberge de jeunesse offre une ambiance animée et des espaces communs accueillants. Vous pourrez vous servir en thé ou en café dans la cuisine, vous détendre devant la télévision du salon ou rester en contact avec vos amis et vos proches grâce à la connexion Internet sans fil. Une sélection de livres est à votre disposition pendant votre séjour. Le bâtiment en lui-même est riche en histoire et la coupe FA Cup originale a été réalisée ici.
- I found the place amazing, young and cozy. The staff is always available to help you. I booked a single room but, as they were finished, i had a double at the same price which was really lovely and clean. I certanly will come back as soon as possible!!
- Both instances of dealing with the personnel were honestly pleasant and both checking in and checking out was without a hitch. I was also provided with some tips for the time I had to spare, when I asked for them, which is not always the case. Though the breakfast is not overly ambitious, it is still a nice touch given that it's included in an already very good price. There are small-ish lockers (just enough for a backpack) in the room, though you need your own lock for them, which I counted on, so no problem. A shower gel/shampoo in the bathroom - a nice touch. The Hatters are within an easy walking distance to the centre, so even if you walk slowly you should still reach some of the sights within 30 minutes. :)
- The location is near Birmingham Snow Hill station (500m from it). The staff was courteous and helpful. On request, the lady provided us with a fan because it was too hot in the room.
- Staff were really friendly, our room was clean, the little seating area at reception is really comfy and a nice place to sit and chat
- The Staff was nice & the location was not too bad.
- Just keep the washroom clean as it was very dirty.
- The room I was in had very ineffective curtains (thin blinds), which meant it was light from 4am and so quite difficult to sleep.
- Good location, good shower, hot water, the drainage is working well, everything is functional. The street does not have too much traffic. We slept very well.
- I usually stay here. This time breakfast was served in a different place. there was only coffee, tea and cereal. some apple juice too. Not the breakfast they used to serve.
- Good coffee and selection of fresh fruit.
- Location is great, just 10 min walk from city centre and all train stations. Super cheap beds and nice reception room.
- The breakfast was underwhelming. Toast, jam, and tea. I would not rate that as a breakfast, and had to leave the breakfast area after seeing it.
- A bit far from city center but convenient for where I had to go. Room was spacious and beds were OK. En suite bathroom. Room was cleaned every day - no sheets change, though. A thin breakfast is included - toast, jam, vegan butter, cereals, milk, coffee and tea - but it's a nice addition to the room fare. I didn't have much expectations but the hostel was very good for what I paid.
- Staff was really nice, beds are comfy! Rooms have a lot of space, kitchen was nice
- The personnel was of great service, the location is good and the rooms had their own bathroom.
- The stuff was very nice. I asked them to change the room because of the terrible reconstruction noise and they agreed without any hesitation. The breakfast was normal.
- Location great. The young guy who checked me in the afternoon was so professional and courteous when the room allocated me were not up to standard and he was so considerate and very mindful on how stressed I was about it. He kindly apologised and offered another room twice. There were some building work going on at the time and there was no hot water and the rooms were under renovation, so this young guy offered a reimbursement of £5.40 for the inconvenience, of which I really and truly appreciate much indeed. Please accept my most sincere apologise that I do not remember your name, of which you did tell me and you wrote your name down on a piece of paper of which I misled it.
- Spacious hostel, as you’d want and expect. Good facilities, everything you need. Staff eager to help and friendly, as you’d expect from a modern hostel.
- Really poor breakfast, or maybe my expectations were too high for a hostel but for 49£ a night I expected something a bit betters - except for that everything was fine.
- I’ve stayed here before because it’s convenient; very close to the city centre and I’m familiar with the surroundings. Previous stays have been great; staff very helpful, clean rooms, comfy beds and other visitors have been friendly. It’s where I stay if travelling alone to Birmingham. There’s also a lot of information at reception regarding things to do whilst visiting the city. This remains the case for now despite the one bad experience below:
- very convenient place close to station and town center and very good value for money
- Nice rooms, comfortable and good location
- Not too far from the centre of Birmingham, very basic accommodation but good value for money with adequate security and safety places for luggage.
The University of Law - Birmingham
St Chad's Cathedral
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
University College Birmingham
Saint Philips Cathedral
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Council House
Lord Clifdon Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
In Birmingham’s thriving Jewelry Quarter in the city center, this modern hostel offers fun accommodations with free breakfast and free WiFi in all areas. Selina Birmingham offers secure rooms with private bathrooms, as well as beds in shared dormitories. Light and stylish, each private room is individually decorated. Guests can catch the City-Hop tram from outside New Street Station to St Paul's Square. The National Indoor Arena (NIA) is just 0.6 miles away and Broad Street is just a 10-minute walk from the front door.