2 Link Road Edgbaston
- Nicely decorated and extremely clean and tidy. Very pleasant and comfortable room.
- The property was bright and airy when inside. The bed was reasonable and there was enough distance between the rooms that I didnt get disturbed The tv was good and the room had some nice homely touches to it Overall it was reasonably priced and there was some work done in the common areas while I was there to keep it looking clean. Showering facilities were good and the bathroom was far enough away from the rest of the rooms that you couldnt hear anyone else in there.
- Very cheap and easy walk / Uber into centre of town
- My room was ok and clean and quiet but the mattress wasn’t that comfortable.
- Location good,free WiFi and Netflix,bed was comfy
- Nice bed and clean carpet mean room floor
- Excellent value for a nice clean room in a very pleasant converted terraced house. Good links to the centre of town via bus or a scenic canal side walk. Very friendly neighbours, we were invited to join a street party and offered food, drink and conversation. The owner, Iwetta, is good at communicating. We had a very pleasant stay. Thank you.
- It was very simple. Room TV desk and shared bathroom(shower). Quiet and comfortable. Lovely Pub around the corner - The Belle Vue. Lovely family run pub. Football on TV and great Caribbean food. Very Welcoming despite exterior.
- Exellent place. Nice and tidy. No disturbance.
- The place was nice and I appreciate the cattle, tea and coffee was nice gesture. The place was generally clean toilet and the washing room was good as well. Over all happy customer.
- The room was clean, bright and cosy. Very good value for money. Everything you need is in the room, shower gel, shampoo, coffee, tea etc. Perfect place for a short stay. Communication with the property was smooth and no issues
- I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in to this property. The room was clean and had a television, tea and coffee facilities, fast WiFi and I even had a bathroom right outside my door with a great shower. Can not argue at all for value for money. Even good quality towels were included! I didn’t use any of the other facilities but the kitchen looked well equipped if you needed to use it. Lwettas communication was great from the start.
- Very clean and tidy, great shower, good location no problems parking 2 cars on the road, responsive host Thank you
- Enjoyed staying at the property. Expected less but was surprised when I arrived. Coffee and fresh towels were provided. Great kitchen facilities (there is everything you need). Location is good. There is a bust stop next to the house and some big supermarkets around.
- Was clean and warm and had TV with many channels and good amount of tea / coffee / sugar and lots of wardrobe and drawer space. Bathroom waa clean and shower was nice.
- The room I stayed in was clean, warm and comfortable. Although the bathroom should have been shared the other room was unoccupied so I had a bathroom to myself. The bathroom was very clean and the water in the shower was lovely and hot. The location was good as there was a bus stop not far from the accommodation with a frequent service into the city centre.
- Lovely, no frills, basic accommodation. Everything you need to for a cheap night in Birmingham. Couldn't ask for more for the price.
- Very easy to get keys and to communicate to b&b
- The house is super clean. My Room was very well furnitured, im glad it had a big wardrobe and i could put all my stuff in it. It also had wifi, tv and electric kettle. Fresh, very nice smelling sheets and towels were provided. Guests can also use a kitchen with a big fridge and a living room. The owner- Iwetta, is very nice and helpful. The house is a little far from the city centre but you can take a bus (80) and easily get there in 10 minutes or take a 30 minutes walk. There is a lake and a canal near to the house. I enjoyed the stay. Thank you Iwetta.
Birmingham City Hospital
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Broadway Plaza Cafe/Bar
Edgbaston Reservoir Lake
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located in Birmingham and with Broad Street reachable within 1.4 miles, Summerfield House provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is around 1.5 miles from Brindleyplace, 1.6 miles from Gas Street Basin and 1.6 miles from Symphony Hall. Coffin Works is 1.8 miles away and Museum of the Jewellery Quarter is 1.9 miles from the guesthouse. At the guesthouse each room has a shared bathroom. Arena Birmingham is 1.7 miles from Summerfield House, while The ICC-Birmingham is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.