Holiday Inn Birmingham City
Located in a prime city centre location, the Holiday Inn Birmingham City is placed 5 minute walk from Birmingham new street train station and eight miles from Birmingham International Airport.
This property offers 280 bedrooms that are elegantly furnished and come with a host of modern amenities. All the rooms are air conditioned and gracefully decorated to create a cosy atmosphere.
After a hectic day, make your way to the Original Carvery Restaurant, where you will find deliciously tempting food and a warm, friendly welcome. In addition, The Albany Lounge Bar is a club style lounge offering a wide selection of light meals and beverages for its guests to feast on.
The inn features 16 meeting and conferencing rooms, which can cater for up to 630 delegates. The extensive meeting facility means that the hotel can offer clients flexibility in terms of room layouts and delegate numbers.
- The hotel is very close to the train station and everything was found as is to be expected.
- The staff were polite, knowledgeable and helpful, without being intrusive.
- Good value for money When we had a problem, staff were very helpful and understanding Location was good Good breakfast Fridge in room
- Convenient for getting to concert booked.
- Great position, close to New Street Station. Very comfortable bed. Very clean.
- The hotel is quit old (and not in a lovely charming way....). The rooms are quit noisy on the weekends plus they are old and need some fixing (like holes in curtains). However the staff, breakfast plus the eating and drinking area were lovely.
- How close it was to the centre and train station
- Great location to New Street station and the O2 Academy
- Great location Nice staff Parking was perfect!
- Location in city centre Nice breakfast Quiet room
- Breakfast was too expensive so never had it
- location was perfect for guests wanting to see the city centre, Breakfast was buffet style good quality and well presented. Bedroom was large enough to get around and not getting in each others way, bed was a little too soft for me but wife found it very comfortable, very large tv.
- Such a convenient hotel. Usually convenience comes at a compromise but this place is beautiful, fully fitted out, nice toiletries, well-run bar and fab room service options. Will definitely be back!!
- The hotel was 100000 times better than expected. Perfect central location and the rooms were super comfy! Will definitely be staying here again ... and again !!!
- The staff were very nice. The location is great. When my room's toilet stopped working on my first night - although nothing could be done to fix the problem or move me to a different room, the staff were able to move me and my things the following day.
- The bed was really comfy. I had a lovely sleep. All in all we had a good experience, from the lovely receptionist to the excellent breakfast. We would definitely stay again.
- The lobby and bar area are nice. Makes it feel much more modern than most holiday inns.
- So close by to the grand central station. Walking distance to bullring mall
- Very comfortable room, central location was very good, enjoyed the breakfast as there was a great choice. Would definitely stay again