Clayton Hotel Birmingham
Albert St, Birmingham
- Staff were very helpful, squeezed us in for Dinner at late notice
- We loved the big comfy bed and extra large towels in the bathroom .
- Great staff (reception staff in particular very kind and helpful) nice modern decor, large generous shared spaces, spacious room and good central location. Buffet breakfast decent quality.
- The bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and staff super nice!
- The reception staff was very nice and helpful! Great advice for everything and really welcoming.
- Service in the bar was a bit slow even though the staff were friendly and nice
- Loved everything about this hotel. We celebrated my birthday whilst we was staying here. My husband organised flowers with reception and they also gave me a card, cupcake and decorated a plate with the words ‘Happy Birthday’ and put a little brownie on the side. It was really lovely and did not expect it at all. The hotel really goes out their way if you are celebrating an occasion whilst staying with them. This is our second stay with this hotel and we would defiantly stay again.
- Customer service was super. Rooms were tidy
- Everything. Lovely hotel, amazing staff and great location!
- Everything was brilliant me and my girlfriend love it.
- The breakfast was excellent, varied healthy options and extremely well cooked and presented. The high tech system of entering the rooms and operating the lights was very impressive.
- - Comfy beds - Friendly staff - Central - Spacious bathroom
- Good quality all round, smart, clean, stylish
- The hotel staff were very professional and courteous. The room was very nice and modern. Breakfast was very good (although vegetarian options not stated on breakfast menu).
- Good breakfast, friendly staff, complimentary drink at reception, location - close to city centre.
- Robes, wine and coffee all sorted out after enquiring. Breakfast, wonderful as always Location excellent
- Great location. In walking distance to shops, good restaurants and train station. Staff is helpful and friendly. And the hotel itself looks nice.
Birmingham Magistrate Court
Birmingham Crown Court
The Coroners Court
Birmingham Children's Hospital
Bullring Shopping Centre Market
East Midlands Airport
Selfridges Luxury Department Store Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Pavilions Department Store Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: H&M
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our top picks in Birmingham.The 4-star Clayton Hotel Birmingham is just a 5-minute walk from the Bullring Shopping Center. It serves modern food in its stylish restaurant. Bespoke cocktails are made by expert mixologists in the bar and there is also an on-site 24-hour fitness center. There is also free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel. Guests can enjoy a meal at the hotel's Grill Restaurant which serves steak and British cuisine. You can also enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine on the terrace, or sitting in the onsite bar. Each room has a media hub which allows guests to play their own music which connects to laptops, iPod/mp3 players and smart phones. The rooms also offer a flat-screen TV, an private bathroom with hairdryer, laptop safe and tea/coffee making facilities. The rooms also offer climate control systems. Birmingham New Street Rail Station is 10 minutes’ walk from Clayton Hotel Birmingham and the Hippodrome Theater is less than 15 minutes’ walk away. Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery are within 20 minutes’ walk. The M6 motorway can be reached after a 5-minute drive.