Warwick Street war
- Great location - 15 min walk from New St Station. Clean and modern apartment, owner was very friendly and helpful.
- Strong smell of damp in bathroom, property would benefit from a long length mirror. Other than that very good.
- Lovely and clean and was met by a lovely man who let us in and gave us everything we needed and great location and a car park what was locked and had our own space so felt very secure . The lift was working for my disability needs as I wouldn’t have been able to make the stairs so that was all good . If I could have used the stairs they looked good and easy to use if able bodied. Thank you so much for all your care and attention , I would recommend you to my family and friends
- Good location,easy check in,owners made an effort to get the room ready for us earlier than normal.Cant fault our stay
- Was a great place, accurate description and pictures. Great communication from owners and friendly, helpful welcome. Fantastic location for Digbeth amenities; Dining Club etc. Clean apartment with everything provided. Will definitely stay again.
- Great communication, secure car park, plenty of space, modern design , comfy beds, balcony and good location. Can't ask for more ! 👌
- The underground gated car park! I think it should be mentioned as it is a perk otherwise you don’t know where you’re parking. We had no issues with check in, we were late & the kind lady stood waiting for us at the gate & directing us about where to go. Showed us the room, told us if we needed anything else where it was kept.
- The owner was super helpful, met us promptly with good communication. Parking space available and was a lovely little flat. Plenty of towels and bedding in the drawers and enough beds for 5 people, 1 double, 2 pull outs and a sofa.
- The parking was super and the host was very helpful.
- Great host great location 10 min walk to bullring
- Lovely building fantastic facilities Very very clean place throughout Bedding smelt lovely. Staff were on time punctual and very helpful Everything we needed many thanks. Would recommend
- The host was amazing, very accommodating and easy to contact. Couldn't fault them.
- Lovely stay, great location, very very clean , poilte and friendly owner great communication would defiantley stay again 👍
- The apartment was great value for money and very clean! Even the sofa I slept on was very comfy! The host was really friendly and allowed us to stay an extra hour in the morning as he didn't have a follow on booking!
- The host was very accommodating to meet me to give me the keys. The flat was warm, clean and modern. The facilities were everything you would need for a stay. The neighbourhood is quiet and very convenient for where I was working. It's about a 10 minute walk from the Bullring and New Street station.
- Excellent communication! Apartment in a good location - we walked to the Bullring in the town centre in just over 10 minutes. The apartment was very clean and was exactly as the photos showed.
- Sat nav had real trouble finding it and traffic very bad
- Host met us at the apartment and made us feel very welcome right from the start. Lovely apartment and very clean. Would love to stay here again if we need to stay overnight in birmingham.
- host was great, had to let him know when we would arrive and it was all fine, very helpful and informative. Great location for the institute and digbeth :)
- I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and nice the apartment was. The furnishings are clean and in good condition, even the main bed was a lovely sleep. The guy was so helpful, especially when I was running late. I didn't get there until 10pm and he was happy to drop the keys off to a family member. Very nice person to deal with I definitely recommend choosing this over having a hotel room
- Host is very polite and helpful. Would stay there again.
O2 Institute Birmingham
Saint Martin's Church
Bullring Shopping Center
The Arcadian Centre
St. Andrew's Stadium
Birmingham Back to Backs
COST CUTTER Supermarket
BIRMINGHAM INDOOR MARKET Market
SAF CAFE Cafe/Bar
BULLRING CITY CENTRE Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
The Custard Factory Boutique
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located in Birmingham, an 18-minute walk from Bullring Shopping Center and 1.1 miles from Birmingham Back to Backs, Abcus Building provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. With city views, this property provides a balcony. The apartment has 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower. The apartment has a terrace. Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is 2.1 miles from Abcus Building, while Hippodrome Theatre is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.