Warwick Street war
- Great location - 15 min walk from New St Station. Clean and modern apartment, owner was very friendly and helpful.
- The staff couldn’t be more helpful next time we’re in Birmingham we will definitely be staying again excellent value for money with free parking.
- Bang in centre of Birmingham great for o2 institution city centres
- Very helpful host. Great location, 10 mins. walk to Bull Ring and city centre.
- The host was amazing! He was very considerate and polite. We were running late and he calmly waited for us. Thank you very much for everything!
- Good value apartment in Digbeth. 15 minute walk to Bullring and New Street station. Industrial type area but loved the view of the old warehouses and tall chimneys from the flat window. Secure entry and owner was very friendly and communicated well. Near The Custard Factory and Ghetto gold. Kitchen well equipment with lots of saucepans. Lift was useful to access 4th Floor. Local pub across road from apartment and Costcutter very close by opens until 10pm most days.
- The owner was very accommodating when picking up the keys. Very good value for money
- We love it. Very kid friendly. Love the facilities, parking space and the location.
- Strong smell of damp in bathroom, property would benefit from a long length mirror. Other than that very good.
- Lovely and clean and was met by a lovely man who let us in and gave us everything we needed and great location and a car park what was locked and had our own space so felt very secure . The lift was working for my disability needs as I wouldn’t have been able to make the stairs so that was all good . If I could have used the stairs they looked good and easy to use if able bodied. Thank you so much for all your care and attention , I would recommend you to my family and friends
- Good location,easy check in,owners made an effort to get the room ready for us earlier than normal.Cant fault our stay
- Was a great place, accurate description and pictures. Great communication from owners and friendly, helpful welcome. Fantastic location for Digbeth amenities; Dining Club etc. Clean apartment with everything provided. Will definitely stay again.
- Great communication, secure car park, plenty of space, modern design , comfy beds, balcony and good location. Can't ask for more ! 👌
- The underground gated car park! I think it should be mentioned as it is a perk otherwise you don’t know where you’re parking. We had no issues with check in, we were late & the kind lady stood waiting for us at the gate & directing us about where to go. Showed us the room, told us if we needed anything else where it was kept.
- The owner was super helpful, met us promptly with good communication. Parking space available and was a lovely little flat. Plenty of towels and bedding in the drawers and enough beds for 5 people, 1 double, 2 pull outs and a sofa.
- The parking was super and the host was very helpful.
- Great host great location 10 min walk to bullring
- Lovely building fantastic facilities Very very clean place throughout Bedding smelt lovely. Staff were on time punctual and very helpful Everything we needed many thanks. Would recommend
- The host was amazing, very accommodating and easy to contact. Couldn't fault them.
- Lovely stay, great location, very very clean , poilte and friendly owner great communication would defiantley stay again 👍
- The apartment was great value for money and very clean! Even the sofa I slept on was very comfy! The host was really friendly and allowed us to stay an extra hour in the morning as he didn't have a follow on booking!