Moseley Mews Village Suites- Yellow
- Easy check in, courteous & attentive online staff
- The place was clean, tidy and decor was lovely. Manager is really friendly and helpful. Nice little touch with the toiletries on the bed too. Overall had a great stay! Handy location as shops are nearby including M&S and Sainsbury's, as well as takeaways and coffee shops. Would stay again :)
- The location was great for shops and where I needed to go
- Great flat. Good wifi and parking and good location for Moseley.
- Really clean and well organised little flat, enjoyed staying and being able to cook for myself in the evening.
- The location is ideal being on a quiet street very close to Moseley village. Checking in was easy - the key safe which is easy to use. Good communication was established by email. Shops are nearby. The flat itself is pleasant - very clean and with a living room / kitchen area, shower / bathroom / WC, and separate bedroom. There is a washing machine which was very welcome. Plenty of towels and toiletries provided. The bedroom overlooks the garden and is a tranquil space. An instruction manual is provided for use of the flat and its various amenities.
- The apt was perfect for my needs in terms of location to my work place. It was pleasantly decorated with modern features. A mini home from home during a busy week and I will definitely be back.
- Sophia was extremely helpful, especially with the fact that we were not able to get into the building. But, on the first ring she answered the phone which was great. The property was also more than we expected, as Sophia had upgraded our room (to a bigger apartment) which made it easier for the 4 of us to sleep. The apartment overall was great, clean carpet, clean kitchen, clean bathroom and clean garden.