St Pauls Apartment (Birmingham)
5 Mary Ann Street
- The location of the property was ideal due to the fact that it took a few minutes to walk to work! Also had good selection of bar's, restaurants, fast food and other amenities.
- The apartment is big enough for 2 couples. It was really warm and pleasant. The bedrooms have a good size, both with a comfortable double bed, chest of drawers and bedside table. Only one of the bedrooms had a wardrobe, so you have to share.Two bathrooms in the apartment, one en-suite and a main one next to one of the bedrooms (that can be used exclusively). Open plan living room and kitchen, enough for 4 guest. Everything was ok, there were complimentary toiletries and I think is kind detail, but on the other hand there were just 3 chairs for the dinning table, therefore one of us had to seat on the sofa. Not a big deal, but It would be great if you sorted it out for the next guests coming in. The apartment is really close to all the amenities and city center and also have some pubs and restaurants literally round the corner, however is quiet and silent during the night hours. In overall, our stay in the apartment was perfectly suitable for what we were looking for: closeness, cleanliness and comfort.
- Amazing property, a great space-much bigger than expected, plenty of room and the additional extras provided such as tea, coffee, washing machine, cereal etc. Was a really nice touch. Location is great, near a shop, bars etc. Is a really secure property and instantly felt homely.
- Apartment was spacious and well presented, clean and tidy
- Good location, easy to walk into centre. Parking was good and access to the property was easy to find. The overall space in the apartment was reasonable.
- The location was suitable for our needs.
- Comfortable, warm, very quiet ... away from all the noise but in easy reach of the centre