Luxe Apartments Birmingham
260 Bradford Street
- A fantastic find! The apartment is in a perfect location - only a couple of minutes away from the city centre on foot. It's very cosy and clean, the kitchen has all the facilities that you might need and the self-check-in procedure is easy and convenient. The description says that there is no parking provided but we had no difficulties with finding a place to park our car. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone going to Birmingham - staying here really added to the whole experience!
- Location was very close to the city centre, but far enough away to be relatively quiet. Furthermore, the room was very clean, big, and exactly like advertised. I would have loved to stay for more than one night.
- Liked the apartment, it was clean and spacious.. liked that they provided coffee and various teas which is a nice touch and the nice cold bottle of water in the fridge.. also liked the fact that you had a drawer in the bathroom with ear buds and wipes and all..
- Clean, comfortable it really is an amazing apartment, location is ideal will definitely book again, lovely little extras in the apartment, we had a very comfortable stay
- Apartment was to a great standard, super stylish, loved the little added touch of having a bottle of water and wine cooler refrigerated for us on arrival. Great choice of teas and coffees for the morning too, and nice touch to have netflix as well. Close to bull ring/grand central.
- Collection of keys and lack of secured parking
- Everything. Beautiful interior and close to the bullring
- The extra finishing touches in the apartment
- the apartment was beautiful - slight glitch on check in but apart from that smooth experience
- Excellent service and beds extremely comfortable:)
- Beautiful apartment ideal location everything you need , we will be returning
- The apartment was in a perfect location for us, walking distance to the train station and bullring. Plenty of places to eat around it aswell. We stumbled across a beautiful square full of bars and restaurants just off the side of China town. We did see a parking area not too far from the apartment too which was only £4 for the whole day! The host was very helpful and couldn't be more helpful throughout our stay. The price of the apartment was such amazing value as the apartment itself is lovely. So clean and really well thought out. The beds and sofas were comfortable and the decor was beautiful!
- New building, new furnitures, clean, 2 TV, small kitchen with all necessary things, 10min to town centre, nice environment
- Clean room, central to restaurant and nightlife, liked the extra’s like tea bags, baby wipes ect.
- Super easy when we arrived to access the room clean room and everything we needed was there! Walking distance to the bullring which was a bonus would happily stay again thank you!
- Shower was really good. Loads of extra toilet roll and shower gels. Had Netflix was bonus
- The decor inside was amazing, really good layout and had a homey feeling would definitely stay again and recommend!