Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Ce
53 Edgbaston Park Road
- Really great stuff, especially Amy, the Manager. So helpfull and ready to offer the best. The hotel is totally new, open only for week, and it is a special feeling to try everything so new. The room is spaciois, causy bad, the toillet so fency you could live in it. Garth House as special 5star apartaments offerd the best ever foreign stay for me (and I travel a lot!) Really warm reccomendation to all.
- Great breakfast. Varied choice and good quality food. Friendly staff in dining room. Paid for dinner which was delicious and beautifully presented.
- Bart on the front desk was An angel and very helpful in assisting with arrangements for my disabled travel companion
- Everything was excellent and perfect for our cricket match the next morning at Edgbaston. It was a short walk away and in a lovely part of the city. The only downside was, the shower had cold water. However, the staff made amends by giving us an upgrade. Fantastic.
- Room was great with very comfòrtable bed. Could have done with a bit more natural ventilation.
- On-campus and so not only convenient for the University, but also a quiet location away from traffic. Very calm hotel, spacious, restful. Many thoughtful touches like lots of sockets and USB charging points in the room. Will be my first choice for every Birmingham visit.
- Fantastic hotel very helpful staff,quiet location everything was just perfect.
- Good breakfast. Great location for visiting the University.
- Clean, modern, good food, great staff, a good night’s sleep, what more can you ask...
- I wasn’t sure about a hotel on campus, but this was excellent. Spacious, comfortable, good rooms with great facilities. Food in the bar was a limited menu, but above the usual hotel level. Location great for the University. Hotel set in green park-like location which makes it relaxing.
- Comfortable, quiet room. Easy check in and out. Good bus service to city centre from a relaxed location. Nice to have access to the swimming pool and local gardens included in the price.
- I was visiting the University of Birmingham and the location was convenient, on the edge of the campus and a short walk from University railway station.
- Our original room smelt strongly of fresh paint so we asked if we could move to another room, which was possible, and the staff on reception kindly dealt with our request promptly and satisfactorily.
- The property is lovely and great for the price. Everything is new and rooms are well equipped. Staff were lovely and very helpful.
- Good selection for breakfast and very tasty
- Location, style and atmosphere along with the friendliness of all the staff.
- This review has been hidden because it doesn't meet our guidelines.
- Comfortable setting - nicely furnished good ares to elax
Winterbourne House and Garden
University of Birmingham Library
University of Birmingham
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Belfry Golf Club
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Featuring a garden and a bar, Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre is located in Birmingham, a 3-minute walk from Winterbourne House and Garden and 0.6 miles from University of Birmingham. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property is 2.4 miles from Gas Street Basin and 2.4 miles from Symphony Hall. All guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel every room comes with a closet and a private bathroom. Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre. The accommodation has a terrace. Broad Street is 2.2 miles from Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre, while Brindleyplace is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from the hotel.