Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Ce
53 Edgbaston Park Road
- Reception staff were excellent! A fantastic bar with lots of gins. Great location for our university visit. Good size room. Restaurant a little pricey. Breakfast was nice.
- Stayed here as needed to be near QE hospital which it is ideally located for Parking included Excellent breakfast Bright clean hotel
- A very bright and open designed hotel with some incredible staff who always welcome me and go out of there way to make sure I am happy with the stay. Electric chargers for EV cars right next to the hotel. Very good breakfast selections.
- One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. So clean, modern, comfortable, just wow.
- Absolutely loved it. Rooms stunning and new. Staff friendly. Restaurant and bar was great. Definitely would come again. Parking free
- Beautiful hotel in a lovely area! Staff were excellent, asked the reason for my stay so I mentioned it was my birthday, every staff member I saw then wished me a happy birthday and gave me a drink and some cake! Hotel was really really clean. Defo would recommend!!
- The food and service were good. The staff are friendly.
- The lady & gent who were at the front desk when we checked in were so lovely. They wished us a happy anniversary, which was a nice personal touch too. We had our anniversary meal with you too and the steak was to die for!!!! Seriously amazing. I’d never stay anywhere else in Birmingham now!
- The beds were extremely comfortable. Room Service is very handy and breakfast in bed is Fantastic.
- There was a smell of cannabis on the corridor as me and my family were walking to our room. I could not get any signal, and travelling for work, this part was a nightmare. We booked a double room, and we got two beds joined together, which was annoying as the beds separated whilst we were on there. We asked for this to be changed but were told by the lady at the counter, that it was not possible. We spoke to her on Saturday 11am.
- The decor is absolutely beautiful. Really modern hotel and facilities. The location is very quiet and safe. And the hotel staff were very friendly.
- Clean and stylish room, nice lay out of the hotel and great location. Bed was comfy and perfect after a night drinking, tough to get out of in the morning though. Friendly staff, nice food, all round a very pleasant experience.
- The staff went above & beyond. Especially the domestic staff
- This hotel is super value for money, we have stayed here on quite a few occasions and it is consistently very good. The rooms are always very clean and well equipped, the staff are friendly and very helpful and the location is perfect.
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel room was very quiet. The evening meal we had was really good.
- Clean, new property with excellent facilities
- Really good beds, great shower, super quiet, good restaurant and nice assistance. There was even an iron board plus iron in the room. Water cooker present as well, but no fridge.
- The room is very clean and the staff are friendly, always helpful and smiling. I like the surroundings, very quiet and beautiful.
- Location - Hotel in the campus of Uni of Birmingham Great breakfast for 9 quid. Free parking - apparently quite a few around didn't have that facility in Birmingham Functional bathroom
- The hotel is very new and well decorated. There are lots of open spaces and big windows. The hotel was immaculately clean. There's plenty of parking, which is free. The wifi was free and not bad.