City Executive Apartments
435 City Rod
- The beds were very comfy, and the bathroom was very clean.
- The location of the property was ideal for me as I was visiting relatives who actually only lived a five minutes walk away. The apartment was very clean & with nice furnishings.
- The room was clean and functional. The property is good for access to the city, however the immediate area isn't that good and we had to drive out to eat.
- A short bus or Uber ride from the city. Was clean and was given instructions over WhatsApp so that I could gain access on my own. Very affordable.
- The location was good,the decor was lovely 😀
- It's not an apartment as advertised but it's okay if you need somewhere quick to stay. It's shared housing with communal area. It is very quiet though unlike typical shared houses!
- Nothing they stole my money I would like to report this place
- Recently refurbished so everything was quite new.
- No privacy. You could see directly on to my bed when the blinds were down from the busy street outside. The tv didn't work and the management knew of the problem before I checked in.
- En relación a calidad precio, estuvo la experiencia bastante bien. El apartamento tenía unas instalaciones y comodidades para transportarte por la ciudad sin ningún tipo de problema. Si algo tengo que añadir , fue que el wifi no funcionaba en ningún momento del día, y nuestra habitación no tenía lavabo para poder lavar los utensilios de cocina. Pero por lo demás, nos encantó .
Birmingham City Hospital
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Belfry Golf Club
City Executive Apartments has accommodations located in Birmingham, 2.1 miles from Broad Street and 2.2 miles from Brindleyplace. The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer, while the kitchenette has a microwave, a fridge and an oven. There's also a stovetop, toaster and an electric tea pot. Arena Birmingham is 2.3 miles from the apartment, while Gas Street Basin is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 12 miles from City Executive Apartments.