The Brolly Works
78 Allison Street No 4
- The place is centrally located. Walking distance to all mode of transportation. Very accessible to shopping malls. Ideal for business travelers because of its accessibility. The unit has all the amenities needed and we were placed on the ground floor which makes it easier for us senior travelers. Thank you so much for granting our request. We will definitely book this place again.
- Great apartment good location have rebooked for next year !!
- Comfortable; spacious; furnishing; modern finish; cleanliness; good amenities (even provided washing machine tablets); convenience, host was very accommodating and understanding when we messed up the checkout time. Just everything expected from a place like this.
- Location was great, 2 mins to bullring. Size of property was big and loads of room. Toiletries were nice.
- The location was perfect. All the facilities were excellent. Bed was comfy, the flat was roomy. It was so quiet too, for a flat so close to the central shopping district.
- Great parking, easy to find, perfect location for the events I was attending.
- The high standards throughout from the host the booking process to the high standards of the appartment utmost the cleanliness
- The apartment was really spacious and clean. There were many windows and the furniture were comfortable. The kitchen was very well equipped. WiFi connection was excellent and there was a small guide with suggestions for restaurants and sightseeing which was helpful. The people that I got in touch with concerning various details of my reservation were very polite and extremely helpful. The apartment was safe and really close to the train stations.
- Properly was very modern and in a perfect location for us
- The apartment was quiet, clean and well stocked. Towels, toiletries and kitchen utensils all provided and in good condition.
- Big rooms and was quiet no disturbances.
- Apartment was fantastic, clean, modern and in a great location. Staff were helpful, attentive and quick to respond. The late checkout was much appreciated. Would stay again.
- Location was perfect, very close to city centre with free parking.
- Fantastic location, literally 5 minute walk to the city centre. I t was easy to get to and the info sent from hosts was spot on and easy. Apartment was really clean and had absolutely everything we needed. Would highly recommend.
- Everything was as expected, great customer service, called on arrival to book parking as we forgot to in advance and received a code for the enclosed car park immediately. Very clean, kitchen with everything needed for a simple meal, comfy beds and central location
- All went very smoothly good communication and very easy access. Very helpful to have parking.
- Outside noise. Early bin men etc. Not the fault of the Owners though.
- Lots of space. Comfy bed. Good toiletries. Nice kitchen
- Location is good for Birmingham, however the immediate surrounding streets are not pretty. Developing area.
- Amazing apartment great for me and my friends to explore Birmingham. Near alot of stuff and great parking.
- Was really impressed by everything, Netflix build in was a nice extra bonus for us.
- Convenient location property on the Ground floor of an old umbrella Factory the building outside has wonderful period architecture & ornate brickwork & original windows, yet additional sliding double glazing inside the apartment to lock out those annoying inner city sounds, it’s close to Birmingham’s Markets and Bull Ring shopping complex, a shoppers delight under one beautiful panoramic Glass Roof.
- Comfortable and clean apartments, friendly and accomodating hosts. Fully equipped kitchen and some free coffee and tea to use. Comfy beds, clean bathroom. Although the direct area of the apartments is a bit run down, we loved it. It's up and coming as they say. We loved the Patty Makers with the craft beer bar right around the corner and the area next to the Ghetto Golf. If you fancy a bit more fancy, the Bullring is really a stone throw away and the canal area is walking distance.
- The bed was so comfy. The apartment was warm and cosy. It was amazing and we loved every minute of our stay! It is a 10 minute walk to hurst street and a 5 minute walk to the bullring. Would 100% recommend staying here. I’ll be staying here every time we visit Birmingham without a doubt!
- Location, parking, everything needed for a short stay in the city. Very useful and clear information folder.
Saint Martin's Church
O2 Institute Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
The Arcadian Centre
Birmingham Back to Backs
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Bull ring Market Market
Bull Ring Shopping Centre Market
Caspars store Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Selfridges Luxury Department Store Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Bullring Rag Market Market
Bullring Mall Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Pavilions Department Store Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: H&M
The Custard Factory Boutique
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located in Birmingham, The Brolly Works provides city views and free WiFi, 1,650 feet from Bullring Shopping Center and 1.1 mi from Birmingham Back to Backs. Each unit is equipped with a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle. Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is 2.1 mi from the apartment, while Hippodrome Theater is 2.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9.3 mi from The Brolly Works.