Dakota by LCM Apartments
1 Dakota Buildings 2 James Street
- This is not just an apartment, We been well taking care of by the host aswell. Very fast responses!! Following up with questions. We love absolutely everything's in this apartment, floor to ceiling!! This apartment has brighten up our business trip like no other hotel we been living in. Thank you, Cheryl. We will meet again, noted by our frds and company.
- We felt like home, very cozy and spacious apartment.
- Easily best place to stay in Birmingham!
- The property was amazing, it’s very unique in comparison to other apartments in Birmingham. The kitchen is beautiful, everything you need is there for cooking. It’s a walk away from Tesco which is great and the area is very peaceful so you can relax and enjoy a cosy night in without worrying about noise. The bed was comfortable and the throws were even better! We stayed in January when it started to get very cold in Birmingham, but it was not much of a problem because the heating was superb. The place warmed up in 5 minutes. Defiantly would stay again, thanks to Celia for being amazing and getting everything sorted when asked!
- The apartment was very big and had everything you needed. It is located just off the A38 therefore you are still very close to the centre but can enjoy the piece and quite as the apartment is located in a nice neighborhood.
- Simply perfect, one of the most beautiful, cosy, well located little gems over ever stayed in! Can’t fault anything, the attention to details, thoughtfulness and complete understanding of what it takes to make a stay amazing. Would recommend a thousand time over. Will deffo be back!!!!
- Very modern and had a really nice feel to it
- the layout & design of the house is amazing. nice quiet location
- Great apartment in a great location. The staff team were extremely helpful and welcoming leaving extra touches of luxury.
University College Birmingham
The University of Law - Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Library of Birmingham
Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of St Chad
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
Bullring Market Market
Pasta Di Piazza Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Located in Birmingham, a 13-minute walk from Coffin Works and 0.7 miles from Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Dakota by LCM Apartments provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. This property offers access to squash on the squash court. The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Library of Birmingham and Arena Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 15 miles from Dakota by LCM Apartments.