New Contemporary Flat minutes from Air
- We were in Birmingham for a show at the NEC so the location was perfect for us. Short taxi/Uber ride and we were there in a few mins. It was plenty of space for 3 of us and we were greeted by the host who came to meet us even tho we arrived very late to let us in and show us everything and give us some info on the surrounds. Would definitely stay again, thank you!
- The apartment/flat was amazing. The layout décor was 10/10, location 10/10. Hot water 10/10. There was food like milk, breads, hot drinks that was really nice. Along with all kitchenware. Beds were extremely comfortable and I have recommended this place to all my friends and family when they visit Birmingham. ALP was really nice and friendly very informative and even sorted out early check in for us as we arrived earlier than expected. Will definitely be staying here again. I recommend this to anyone without hesitation, looking for a good place to stay.
- Comftable beds and living room with a fully equipt kitchen. Nice touch having bread, milk, grapes and other bits in fridge on arrival. Access and key pick up went smoothly. Would recommend.
- Beautiful flat. Spotlessly clean. Newly decorated. Complimentary Tea / coffee /milk and biscuits Excellent communication with owner. Very Helpful. Highly recommended. Short taxi ride to NEC
- Very tidy and clean good location for where we needed and lovely furnishings, owner very helpful and informative
- Great place to stay, tremendous value for money as you pay for the accommodation not per person. Can sleep up to 6 with all the facilities and comfort of a large flat. A++++++
- The host Alp was fantastic, messaged me to ask if i wanted to self check in or if we wanted to meet him. Unfortunately we was arriving after 5 and Alp had a meeting to attend to shortly so we opted for self check in. The apartment was great, cleaned thoroughly and well presented. Would make a great stay for anyone attending the NEC who doesn't want to spend a bomb on hotel prices. Gated parking which made me feel more comfortable. Not many places to eat in the area within walking distance - However it didn't bother us as we had a car.
- Tea, coffee & milk all provided. All extras thought of like tomato sauce for your chippy tea!
- The host is incredibly friendly, it was easy to pick up the keys and the apartment is in a great location; less than ten minutes from the NEC, under 5 minutes to the nearest big supermarket and 25 minutes to central Birmingham. The apartment was clean and spacious as well as beautifully decorated. Wonderful apartment and would 100% stay again.
- Great location to Nec for concert we went to see 5 minutes in taxi Very good communication with host easy access to property very happy customer 😁
- Beautifully decorated, really clean and comfortable and host Alp was very helpful
- Great communication from the host on the many questions I asked! Very close to the arena. Clean, tidy and comfortable apartment
- Such a lovely modern clean Apartment, and the host was very helpful, lovely to get there after along journey and be able to have a nice cup of tea as everything was there and more, lovely comfortable beds definitely recommend
- Accommodation very convenient for the airport! Was clean and spacious. Owner very helpful
- Excellent property. Can't fault anything. Brilliant host.
- Seamless, quick access and introduction to property. Very convenient to the Birmingham Genting Arena.
- Beautiful appartment, perfect location for when exhibiting at the NEC, our host was fantastic. All amenities catered for, tea, coffee, fresh milk and even cookies!! Use of washing machine, dryer & iron if required, fresh towels, mini shampoos etc and hair dryer provided. Brilliant
- Although I had to wait 35 minutes on the keys, the welcome was great and the flat had everything you needed.
- The property was perfect for what we needed. Very clean and tidy and also stylish. Plenty of room for 6 girls. Everything you needed.
- Excellent flat with easy access to the motorway. Everything you need for a few nights away.
- Lots of space in apartment... Clean... Good location for where we wanted to go...
National Motorcycle Museum
Blakesley Hall Museum
Stonebridge Golf Club
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Library & Information Service
Fish & Chip Shop Restaurant
Corner Shop Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Belfry Golf Club
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
New Contemporary Flat minutes from Airport & NEC is located in Marston Green. The property, housed in a building dating from 2009, has free WiFi. The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower. A flat-screen TV is available. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 3.1 miles from the apartment.