25 Harold Road, Edgbaston
- The host was so lovely! Enjoyed my stay so much that I have booked again for next week
- No visible staff to answer any inquiries.Shared bathrooms
- Accessibility to the well equipped kitchen.
- It was clean, very simple clear instructions and very cosy.
- It was easy to access the property even though we could not get to check in early. The house was clean and tidy and very comfortable. Room was nice and we felt safe. Netflix was a bonus
- Room was clean and comfortable particularly the bedding was very good and clean. Facilities were very good kitchen, kettle in room with tea, coffe provided, T.V. etc.
- Room was good and had what i needed and a good size, great t.v.
- Comfy, spacious and accommodating. Great location. Kettle and tv in room. Clean kitchen. Shower room upstairs and downstairs. Walking distance to Arena Birmingham and Brindley place. Approx 15 minute walk.
- Street is run down but b&b was ok ! Key box on wall to enter no probs with that ! Room was large and comfortable shared bathroom clean and tidy. Ideal for concert and into town .8 of a mile would go back again if another concert is in birmingham.
- There were no disturbances during my stay.
- I did not quite 'understand' toilet and shower. On ground floor you have to go throught the kitchen to find toilet, which was semi clean, shower looks like laundry room. So if you want, you have to go upstairs to find proper bathroom.
- Nice and clean. I enjoyed a pleasant walk around the reservoir. Lovely and quiet. Easy walk to International Conference Centre (20mins?) along cycle route 5 and the canal.
- Great value for money, really impressed. The TV was a nice addition to the room. The shared bathroom was large and overall did not cause problems.
- Overall the house was nice but a TV in the living room would be a good idea.
- The stuff was helpful (although it took them 5 hours to respond to my email) after we end up without a room as booking.com did take double booking. The property is very clean.
- Slug in room when arrived, cold in the evenings and very uncomfortable bed
- Quiet and nice room with kettle and TV. It worth value for Moneypenny
- The property was clean throughout, nice and tidy. Good quality towels and good wifi.
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Birmingham City Hospital
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Property is located in Edgbaston and is 1,000 feet from Reservoir. Harold's House provides accommodations with access to a garden and free WiFi. This homestay has a flat-screen TV and coffee making facilities. Sutton Park is 6.8 mi from the homestay. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.