The Cube Top Floor
The Cube West, Wharfside Street
- Great stay. Amazing views from our room. The room was modern clean and tidy. The owner was super helpful and we Are already planning our next stay. Little touches such as bath robes, fresh milk when you arrive made the apartment feel cosy and welcoming. Couldn’t have asked for a better weekend. Highly recommend.
- Great Location, easy self check in, apartment very clean. Would definitely stay again.
- An excellent location with a fabulous view. It's a very nicely laid out apartment for 2.
- The location was excellent, as was the size of the apartment. It was very clean & tidy and the view from the room is second to none.
- No air conditioning and the main window was broken.
- It took 45 minutes to get into the building as we were not met by the owner. There was only towels for 1 person & we couldn’t close the windows so it was cold & noisy.
- The apartment was clean and in a great location
- I emailed the day before to request check in 30 mins before the specified time, this was accommodated. I was met at the front of the property to check in which went smoothly.
- Couldn’t get a responses from the host until I chased up
- It was difficult to get in the lifts but security were friendly and helped
- Smart, spacious and close to the mailbox and other amenities
- Lovely apartment very clean and up to date decor
- Fabulous location Great owner, very quick response to messages. Clean and smelt amazing. Great facilities
- Very convenient for city centre, my husband was attending a christmas party at a local restaurant so was excellent as no need for taxi's etc. Host was very helpful and was quick to respond to any queries he had.
- TV didn’t work. Only one set of towels for two people left. Difficult to collect keys, we couldn’t get into the hotel as the owner had not given us the keys outside. No instructions where to leave keys on leaving. Have to pay extra for swimming pool etc. Not a relaxing stay please do not book.