35 Mason Road
- Clean and modern looking. I utilised the kitchenette well. Self checkout was easy and the host answered my problems straight away. No road traffic so slept very well. Great location as near a supermarket and high street.
- The property was very clean. It had everything that one would need for a stay away from home, iron, ironing board, microwave, kettle fridge, hob, TV.
- Easy to locate, ample parking. Main room & appliances clean. Comfy room, perfect for short stays in Birmingham. Quiet! Facilities to make good, fridge to store food and drinks. Fantastic stay and would recommend.
- small apartments but very nice. Comfortable.
- the small size of the room and bathroom the only access to the apartment through a common kitchen
- I especially enjoyed the cleanliness and high standard of the apartment aswell as the communal facilities. Very impressive
- It was clean with a nice bed. clean bedding, well equipped and an excellent en suite. I was involved in a project and ended up staying for 20 nights. I would not have stayed there if I wasn't perfectly happy with everything. I made good use of the fridge, freezer and microwave although I didn't use the stove top as I felt the room which is essentially an en suite normal sized bedroom was not ideal for hob cooking. however I did use the communal kitchen which was also very clean and well equipped so I did cook on a couple of occasions. I also appreciated the modern washing machine and tumble dryer which was very useful for my extended stay. The off street private parking was helpful too although I found it quicker and easier to park outside on the street most of the time.
- ROOM WAS EXTREMELY CLEAN AND GOOD FACILITIES IN THE ROOM. EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR WORKING AWAY.
- Very cold on arrival but soon sorted, could do with a lamp by the bed
- Great location, 15min drive from the NEC. Clean, tidy and everything you need for a short stay.
- A wi-fi jól működött. A szoba felszereltsége pont jó volt, a fürdő megfelelő méretű. A közös konyha szuper volt.