Luxury Holiday Apartment 10 Birmingham
Holly Lane 11 - Lizafield Court
- wonderful people, met me at the property and showed me around the house. Me and my guest enjoyed staying in the property, super friendly. the house was nice and warm, he welcomed me with a bottle of wine as it was my birthday.
- Friendly host lives in the flat next door. He came down to greet us when I phoned him on arrival. Lift up to the floor where the flat is. Free parking. The second toilet was great to have as there were 6 of us staying. Very well-equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, and good sized rooms. Lovely sunny balcony with chairs provided. Nice lounge with space for us to play family games in the evening. The whole flat was also very clean and the area was nice and quiet. We would definitely stay here again!
- The owner was very kind and helpful. The apartment is big and convenient. We loved our stay.
- The owner was really welcoming and friendly
- The host was very helpful and even though we arrived late, he took our calls to guide us to the location.
- How clean it was on arrival how looked after it is, host was great too
- Inside was fantastic, really nicely decorated lots of mod cons really comfy and kids loved it. Was plenty of space.
- Went for my bday, was certi. Good place to sesh
- Very clean Smelt lovely upon arrival Very welcoming staff or owners
- Very clean and well maintained with facilities that you’d get in your own home. The owner was very helpful and allowed us to check in early etc and obliged with all requests. Would definitely recommend.
- It was very clean and the beds were comfy, the apartment is also in a nice quiet location that is about a five minute walk away from the train station.
- Host very helpful, the apartment was very clean
- Very clean, nice new carpet and flooring, the owner very nice to deal with. Everything you need already in the apartment such as washing up liquid, body wash, hand soap etc. Rail link just over the road
- Excellent property Exactly what we wanted
- Everything!! The most clean and comfortable place we've stopped in. Both tea and coffee was supplied, cereal in the cupboards, shower gel in the bathroom and even a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge!!
- Great, clean apartment in the perfect location. The host was fantastic. Will be staying again!
- The apartment it’s self was beautifully decorated, the bedrooms are all of good size and we were amazed at the size of the apartment! The location was easy to find and within a 10 min drive from the town center so easily accessible for shopping and nights out. We will definitely be back! The landlord made us all feel welcome and was available to contact throughout the whole time of our stay, making sure we had enough towels to shower and anything else we required. Excellent hosts and an excellent apartment!
- 3 Separate bedrooms are provided which accommodated all 6 of us. All beds were reasonably comfortable. Kitchen facilities were adequate. Excellent hot water and heating system The owner was nice to show us around the facility including free parking space.
- The property is was clean and spacious and the beds were comfortable
- This is not a ‘luxury apartment’ it’s a flat in a block of flats on an estate in Birmingham it was like staying over in someone’s house and it’s about a 20 min drive from the centre. There were people living in the block of flats and it was wierd. This is false advertisement.
- Very clean and comfortable. Nice and helpful host. Good location. Quiet area.
- Appartamento da poco rimesso a nuovo, pulito con tutte le comodità.