The Kingstanding Inn
74 Warren Farm Road
- The people, the breakfast, and the atmosphere.
- I didn't like when I was in room my door was locked and someone open door from outside with key ...that is against of privacy..I didn't feel safe any one can come in room without permission...its not good.. Want complaint about it
- Breakfast was great and the location was fine, access to buses was great if needing to go into the city centre, access to banks and cashpoints close by also.
- Location was good for me. The room was simple, but very clean with newly refurbished bathroom. Staff were friendly.
- Friendly staff and nice bar. Beds were very comfy, shower was excellent and room clean. Good parking facilities. Only a 30 min walk to Alexandra stadium.
- The room was comfortable, clean and well maintained. The bathroom was ideal and to a good standard. The staff were friendly and more than happy to help were they could. Don't be put off by the area or the first impression from the area or outside, this place really was very nice.
- We really liked the clean rooms including fresh bed sheets and towels, and the very clean and practical bathroom. Great value for money.
- Charlotte was very friendly and helpful. Beds very comfortable and lovely shower.
- Lovely stay, clean room with spacious bathroom. The slogan eat, drink sleep is very accurate, we had a wonderful home cooked meal (great value for money), a nice chat with the very friendly staff and a good night's sleep. Room is nicely decorated and impeccably clean. Our room was on the front end of the hotel with some street noise (especially after the bar closed and people were leaving/chatting on the street). Didn't bother us but if you are a light sleeper you'd want to request a room on the back end of the hotel (room 7 or up). We enjoyed coffee and breakfast in the morning (very cheap and very good). It's a very social place, so if you want a quiet retreat, this isn't your hotel. We really enjoyed the welcoming vibe and would recommend for sure!
- Very clean interior aside from the 1 missed item and stained towel. lovely and comfortable bed and powerful shower. Good value for money despite the faults. And with local stores, a nice café nearby and the Bullring being a 20 minute bus ride away it is in a nice location.
- Price, meals, comfort, cleanliness, amazingly cheap and delcious meals
- We totally enjoyed our stay at the Inn..it was clean..comfy...the breakfast was tasty and the people were courteous and polite.. ooh and the bar area was entertaining..
- It was a clear and new venue but neighbourhood wasn't nice. Rough and drunk people in front of the main entrance because of ground floor pub and most of them smoking fag and mary juana
- The beds were very comfy... Great night's sleep
- Verge comfy and the staff were very nice and helpful.
- Clean, reasonably priced. Staff did try to intervene when other guests were being extremely loud.
- Really friendly staff. Breakfast amazing value. Drinks good price. Room lovely and clean.
- Staff are wonderful, will come back here if I'm ever in Birmingham for their lovely service.
- Didn’t serve food until 4.30pm but the owner made exception and we enjoyed a lovely lunch at very reasonable prices
Boldmere Golf Club
Birmingham City University
Aston Villa FC
Aston Hall and Park
Aston Science Park
select and save Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! EMPTY_DESCRIPTION