Hilux Birmingham, 307 Walsall Road Bi
- Great staff who were helpful and friendly.
- Unfortunately there was no parking on site when we arrived. There is a parking area at the park across the road, if you are expecting secure onsite parking this is not available.
- Excellent Reception Staff & well priced Apartments, very clean & comfortable
- As a self catering apartment you really couldn't ask for more. Lovely modern walk in shower, bright decor, fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, cooker and pots & pans etc. Comfy bed and plenty storage room also. Very spacious room and the rooftop terrace was a lovely touch.
- Our new favourite hotel in Birmingham for our business stays. Very cosy, super comfy bed , lovely staff! We will be back!
- Good value for money, nice sized apartment and nice bathroom. Big windows and no damage deposit needed
- Everything. The super friendly receptionist Tabi, the roof terrace, the rooms themselves and facilities. One of my friends was flying from Scotland for our exam and her flight was delayed so she arrived past 11 and Tabi still booked her in . We had our exams at Doug Ellis sports center and it was a pleasant 15 minute walk away and the rooms have their own fridges and ovens - would definitely book again for our next exams
- Very clean apartment with good amount of facilities especially for travelling with a baby. Travel cot provided on request and welcomed by reception.
- Really nice apartment and 20 minute walk to a shopping centre for food. Was really well equipped for cooking etc
- Just felt like home from home, very comfortable and clean.
- Nice, clean, spacious. Bed was comfortable.
- The staff went above and beyond! Booking.com messed up our booking, but the staff were so helpful an couldn’t do enough for us!
- Well equipped apartment with comfy beds & lovely shower
- Great Location, Large size rooms, Very clean and tidy. I'll book again.
- Loved everything about the apartment. Great size, facilities, lovely decor. Beds were very comfortable. We were a family of 4 and it was perfect. Would highly recommend +will definately come back.
- Fantastic service, great manager on site. Will come back! Highly recommend
- FRIENDLY SERVICE,BEAUTIFUL RE-FITTD APARTMENTS
- Brilliant value for money, clean and child friendly, I would definitely recommend and stay here again.
Birmingham City University
Aston Villa FC
Aston Hall and Park
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
The University of Law - Birmingham
Boars Head Restaurant
Tennis Court Cafe/Bar
Witton Lakes Lake
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located in Birmingham, Hilux Birmingham has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a fitness center and a shared lounge. The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot. The apartment has a terrace. Villa Park is 1.9 miles from Hilux Birmingham, while Museum of the Jewellery Quarter is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.