Hilux Birmingham, 307 Walsall Road Bi
- I travelled with my partner and young child, we were amazed with how the staff helped us with our stay. They provided us with a travel cot for the little one and there was plenty of tea and coffee for the stay. The bus journey to the city centre only took 15 minutes on the express bus so was very easy to travel to and from. We will definitely be returning next time we visit Birmingham.
- The bed was really comfortable and staff where very helpful
- Apartment well equipped, clean and comfortable; also has gym, roof terrace, etc which didn’t use but good to know were available. On speedy bus route in to city centre (X51).
- Nice apartment, good location. Very friendly staff
- The space the room was cosy even had Wi-Fi parking is free and for the price you can't complain also great customer service willing to help
- Location is convenient, apartment was clean and had a nice kitchenette
- Very helpful and welcoming staff on reception. All requests were answered promptly and in a professional manner. Our son was moving in to one of the rented apartments and they were full of helpful advice to make him feel at home. It was much appreciated.
- Free parking, friendly staff, clean apartment and everything provided for a pleasant stay. Great value for money and a few minutes walk away from Alexander Stadium.
- Ideally located for our visit to Alexander Stadium, its literally next door!
- Location perfect and very helpful reception staff.
- Nice big rooms. Bathrooms lovely with good showers. Good kitchens.
- Nice size rooms with lovely bathrooms and beds
- Excellent accommodation air con would have been the icing on the cake! Roof top area was a bonus as weather was hot. Staff very obliging will definitely book again
- Lovely apartment and excellent facilities
- location for attending Alexandr stadium event and lovely spotless modern room.
- Perfect location including parking for an event in Alexander Park
- We arrived at the property and we were shocked at how lovely it was on the inside despite the outside not looking as good on arrival. A little hidden gem. We travelled from Hertfordshire to watch West Bromwich Albion and stayed with one of the teams players . For those travelling with small children the accommodation was perfect for families. Amazing gym facilities and the children loved the roof terrace. Extra special mention for Susie who was front of house and went out of her way to assist with any enquiries we had.
- Good facilities, very clean and an ideal location next to Alexander Stadium.