311 HAGLEY ROAD EDGBASTON
- I really liked the room it was nice stay there
- Large spacious apartment style room, friendly and helpful staff
- That i was slightly latr and was told i xouldnt go in and me and my girlfriend were left stranded in a place we didnt know a midnight
- Awful place, arrogant staff, Mrs Astoria (Hyacinth) absolutely atrocious, annoying and seems abnormaly angry and aggressive. Adamant about accusing almost abusing ourselves and other guests. Always argumentative and aggravating anyone around it appears. Don't go, poor show.
- Room was clean and tidy. A bit basic but good value for money. Staff were friendly and helpful and there was plenty of parking spaces.
- Bed was very comfortable. Had front bedroom on main road, after closing window it was very quiet. Having lived in the countryside, I hear everything. Not disturbed by other Guests. So very satisfied.
- Friendly check in, large rooms, simple and clean. Great location and value for the cricket. Short walk to local amenities.
- Good value for money very good location for cricket and town centre
- Bouillotte et café / thé dans la chambre