Mantella Lofts by LCM Apartments
20-22 Pemberton Street Jewellery Quar
- 1. Communcation was brilliant ! At all times I felt that I was connected with the hosts and I can tell them about anything at any time, they were quick to respond and sort out our queries. I would particularly like to thank 'Celia' who was wonderful and at all times was there for us 2. Decor of the property was really good, very comfortable and feel-good factor there. They paid attention to smallest of things that could be helpful like inflatable mattress, throws, good standard toiletries and kitchen utensils. 3. Spacious rooms and living room, we were a family of 5 with kids but the space is real good, there was plenty of room and little one could run around and play 4. Location is very good, very close to attractions, motorway and shops
- Very clean, stylish and well located. Very helpful and friendly staff available over phone and text.
- Decorated lovely. Was clean, dishwasher tablets provided, laundry detergent provided. A lovely complimentary bottle of fizz was also waiting for us on arrival!
- Comfy beds, excellent showers with luxury shower products Excellent communication from the host
- Really nice & clean apartment - looks just like the pictures. Location was great - easily accessible to town & nearby grocery stores, restaurants. Check-in & checkout process was very easy.
- Excellent Communication- Prompt responses
- Cleanliness and arrangement of the apartment
- Beautiful spacious rooms , decorated nicely with lovely little touches in every space . Enough tea bags and milk for a couple of days , breakfast bits and a bottle of plonk! Even a dishwasher! Loved the micella water in the bathrooms , books in the bedrooms . Spotless through out and just a perfect stay for a hard four days work . Couldn’t find a single thing to fault . Even the throws on the beds meant you could snuggle on the settee to watch Netflix if you wanted ! I’ll always make this my first choice whenever I have to work anywhere near Birmingham again . I’ve told everybody I know who travels with work about it too .
- Really lovely apartment; the team were easily accessible when I had a question about parking. Great value for money compared with city centre hotels. Enhanced a great business trip to Birmingham!
- It was lovely. Lovely decor and layout. Few bits on the kitchen counter to get you started - drink biscuits cereal milk tea coffee. Kinda left to your own devices after that - which I prefer. Would defo book again.
- Wesley the cleaner was great. In assisting us with getting in and answering our questions
- The place was fantastic in every way, furnished to the highest standards. Place also had welcome drinks and milk.
- Amazing apartment, very modern with beautiful finishes and touches from host. Perfection really
- The apartment was clean, spacious and beautifully decorated - the pictures honestly do not do it any justice! The staff were friendly and really helpful.
- Fantastic place to stay, would recommend it to anyone. Will definitely be staying again . :)
- Super lovely apartment, great location within walking distance to the Birmingham Arena and 15 minutes walk from the shopping center.... the best apartment I have stayed in
- Amazing apartment! Great location for me and staff really helpful. Great for a work stay or a city break.
- The apartment was comfortable and stylish. We couldn't fault anything. Sheryl was very helpful and great host.
- Beautiful apartment, very spacious. Beautiful Decor Host was wonderful
- Emplacement de premier choix établissement propre confortable avec une décoration soignée et beaucoup de charme extérieur typique de birmingham type industriel place de parking pour se garer facilement je recommande vivement très contente de mon choix
- Tout, l'emplacement (proximité des transports, du supermarché, Sealife, Légoland, etc.), l'appartement...