The Bank by Hyron
60 Sheepcote Street Apartment 151, 17
- excellent location, can't get bored in there. everything brand new and fully functional. pretty quiet. washer and dishwasher of good quality but nowhere to hang laundry.
- The building has comprehensive security and the apartment had excellent facilities, including dishwasher and a washing machine. The building is located in an area with good entertainment, shopping and eating options.
- Beautiful apartment. Spotlessly cleAn in a brilliant location. Highly recommended
- Clean, really good size, amazing location.
- Having to walk to and from car park with cases to collect keys from shop. No mirror in bedroom to get ready (to do hair and make up)
- The apartment is nice and clean, the interior design compliments the space nicely. Got all the basics required. The bed was really comfortable and provided a nice nights rest. The location is amazing!! Anywhere we wanted to go, it only took about 10 mins. The person dealing with our stay - i’d give him a 10/10! He really helped us with any requirements to the best of his ability and communication was flawless. He made the stay a lot more enjoyable and would definitely reccomend and also come again!!! AMAZING FOR THE PRICE!
- The apartment was very clean and tidy just like brand new. Everything was in very good condition, again like brand new. The kitchen had all equipment needed to prepare meals both evening and morning, surprised it had a colander! The view was very nice in the evening. Nice cosy fluffy blankets were provided both in sofa area and bedroom. Location was perfect with local Sainsbury’s near by, 20 min walk to station.
- It was easy enough to find the place to pick them up but the process was a little strange. The shop doesn’t have a connection with the apartment, they just issue keys