The Bank by Hyron
60 Sheepcote Street Apartment 151, 17
- Clean, really good size, amazing location.
- Having to walk to and from car park with cases to collect keys from shop. No mirror in bedroom to get ready (to do hair and make up)
- The apartment is nice and clean, the interior design compliments the space nicely. Got all the basics required. The bed was really comfortable and provided a nice nights rest. The location is amazing!! Anywhere we wanted to go, it only took about 10 mins. The person dealing with our stay - i’d give him a 10/10! He really helped us with any requirements to the best of his ability and communication was flawless. He made the stay a lot more enjoyable and would definitely reccomend and also come again!!! AMAZING FOR THE PRICE!
- The apartment was very clean and tidy just like brand new. Everything was in very good condition, again like brand new. The kitchen had all equipment needed to prepare meals both evening and morning, surprised it had a colander! The view was very nice in the evening. Nice cosy fluffy blankets were provided both in sofa area and bedroom. Location was perfect with local Sainsbury’s near by, 20 min walk to station.
- It was easy enough to find the place to pick them up but the process was a little strange. The shop doesn’t have a connection with the apartment, they just issue keys
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
Odeon Broadway Plaza
The National Sea Life Center
Sainsburys local Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located in Birmingham, 1,000 feet from Broad Street and 1,300 feet from Brindleyplace, The Bank by Hyron offers free WiFi. The accommodations is 1,650 feet from The ICC-Birmingham. The apartment features 1 bedroom, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, and 1 bathroom with a bath and shower. Symphony Hall is 1,650 feet from the apartment, while Birmingham NIA is less than 0.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 mi from the property.