The Cube 2308
2308 The Cube West 197 Wharfside stre
- Just leaving for home after such an enjoyable stay at the Cube, they have thought about every detail to make your stay extra special. We used this as a base for a night out at the o2 institute, every shop and restaurant you could possibly want right on your doorstep. I can’t wait to stay with you again.
- It was a nice apartment, cool view and great location for everything.
- Location great, apartment clean and as described. Very enjoyable visit.
- Location was excellent, lots of restaurants, bars and a Tesco express! Free parking after 6pm and Sunday on the street near by.
- Great location, loved the convenience of our own kitchen.
- Although my check-in instructions indicated that the entrance lobby would be busy and I should just let myself in, when I arrived there was nobody around and I was forced to call the security number. The security guard was very reluctant to let me in and I needed to show the messages from Booking.com to convince him I was a legitimate visitor. I feel like this is an unsatisfactory arrangement - I shouldn't have to rely on other people being around or calling for security to open up. The door lock and handle needs to be fixed - very stiff and difficult to open.
- I loved everything about this property. It had an amazing view and was in a great location.
- Had a spot of bother getting in to the actual building until a very helpful security guard came to our assistance , so very secure
- Apartment is huge. Loved the real wood flooring. It’s in a great location, with great views and was very nicely decorated
- Good location & nice room - smart tv was a plus
- Loved the apartment and the location. also the security of the cube and the gym.
- No assistance from the hosts and the property was missing basic essentials
- Very central with a view of Birmingham and the canals.
- Spacious, fairly close to the centre (closer to a 10 minute walk to Birmingham New Street than 3 minutes as advertised).
- Literally the best place to stay in bham on the Bullrings doorstep. Rooms are fantastic. Love everything you may needed. Views are amazing. Staff very friendly and helpful. Apartment very clean, we will definitely book again.
- Convenient supermarket close to the apartment
- Everything it was clean location was perfect comfortable.