City View Apartments
268 Hurst Street Southside Apartments
- Close to everything, parking inside, apartment was fresh an clean they left bottle of waters biscuits etc was nice little touch had everything needed air con iron safe etc, loved the balcony an decking an garden furniture
- Great location, lovely apartment, nice facilities and information, nice balcony area, nice touches in the apartment.
- Good location near to Birmingham Hippodrome and only 10 minute walk from New St station. Spacious apartment for the 3 of us. Host met us and showed us round apartment
- Great location in Latitude. Smart, modern and clean apartment. Sammy (host) was friendly and I would recommend staying here.
- Lovely,clean and spacious apartment in a great location. Owner was very polite and helpful. There was tea, coffee, sugar and some bottled water for us when we arrived. Great WiFi. There's also a Roku box, so you can sign into your netflix account on there, or use it to stream films from your phone to the TV (which is what we did).
- The apartment is close to a busy nightlife area but on a quiet street and it's really quiet at night. It's also very close to the coach & train station and also the big mall.
- Location and apartment were great. Hosts were communicative and helpful.
- Great location, comfy, clean, helpful and nice staff, would recommend to anyone.
- What croissants? The flat was reasonably spacious, clean and warm enough.
- Friendly staff; easy check in and check out.
- Everything was perfect and would recommend it to anyone , also the location is in a very good place , you can’t go wrong .
- The whole process was made easy by the host and upon arrival I was given an tour on all the facilities and items within the apartment. The check in time can also be altered, and compared to other apartments south side had an earlier check in which was handy.
- The location is in the China town and there is a Tesco near the apartment. It's very convenient to buy some drinks and fruits. The facilities are new and the staff are very nice!
- Was a gorgeous apartment in such a useful area took ten minute walk most to both train station and bull ring thoroughly enjoyed our visit
- didnt had enough blanket for 4 people other then that everything was good.
- I loved the balcony and the space and freedom to be able to cook. Was perfect for a couple. I would really recommend it. Overall very comfy and homey.
- La proximité avec les restaurants et les pubs
- Хорошие аппартаменты , достаточно комфортно
Birmingham Back to Backs
The Arcadian Centre
O2 Academy Birmingham
New Alexandra Theatre
Saint Martin's Church
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham New Street Train Station
bull ring Market
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Rag Market Market
Grand Central Mall
Bullring Mall Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located a few steps from Birmingham Back to Backs, City View Apartments offers a garden, and accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. Each unit has a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot. Bullring Shopping Center is a 14-minute walk from the apartment, while Hippodrome Theatre is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9 miles from City View Apartments.