City View Apartments
268 Hurst Street Southside Apartments
- Was very clean. Very modern apartment right next to hippodrome theatre, everything was right around the corner. Will definitely be returning.
- We loved the balcony !! The bedroom was lovely and the sofa bed was very comfy, the bathroom was sparkling and lovely toiletries provided. The host was so polite and we rang him because we were unsure were to go and he walked up the street to meet us. He give us a tour around the apartment and gave his number for any help if needed. When we arrived her he upgraded us to a cheeky late check out and answered all of our questions. We will be returning in the future!
- Nice views, very well prepped and very new and clean.
- Lovely apartment, very accommodating host and brilliant location
- I highly recommend choosing this apartment. It has everything you need. It was really clean and comfortable. The area is safe and quiet. Everything near you just needs to walk a few minutes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Sure, I'll book again when I visit Birmingham.
- Was meet as required near Tesco,s Great warm welcome - was shown into car park and to empty bay Introduction to how to get in and out of the apartment building was excellent - Apartment was fanatic good view and balcony - Explanation of apartment and amenities were excellent
- Hot water didn’t work until the morning of checking out.
- Very satisfied with our stay at City View Apartments. Sammy, who came to check us in, was friendly and talked us through the need to know info. Rooms are well sized and equipped enough that you have your comforts. The sofa bed in the living room is massive. Very centrally located and a good base to get around Birmingham from on either short or long stay. It's a good idea to ring ahead rather than message so that notification for key collection gets picked up in time. Overall we were very happy with our stay!
- Central location of the flat and the host was very responsive and extremely helpful in many ways!
- Great location. Host was super helpful and made us feel very welcome.
- Very up to date and modern. Loved the styling and decoration and the host was very friendly.
- Location was good and easy to find from new street train station.
- It’s in a great central location for the Bullring shopping China Town and night life. Apartment very clean and tidy secure location with underground parking onsite.
- Owners were really friendly and communicative. Really nice having tea, coffee and milk provided as we were just staying one night. Parking on site was easy to arrange. Very comfortable, good location, enjoyed the balcony!
- Clean, comfortable and extremely welcoming staff.
- Someone was there to meet me for the keys. Only issue is that with a hotel you can arrive anytime whereas here you needed to prearrange a meeting so slightly less flexible. Rooms were really comfortable - a real home from home which hotels can lack. Comfy sofa and spacious
- Perfectly located no more than a 10 min walk from new street station. Restaurants, takeaway, bars, clubs within a 5 min walking radius which was superb for my visit. Check in was very easy thank you to Sammy. The apartment itself was spotless upon arrival, bottles of water in the fridge, useful kitchenette area with all appliances. TV had YouTube, Netflix etc, bedroom was lovely with air conditioning, had a balcony in the room with a table and garden chairs. Bathroom was fully stocked with shower products, towels, hairdryer. Lovely apartment, perfect stay, will definitely return.
- Clean apartment in a great location in central Birmingham
- Close to everything, parking inside, apartment was fresh an clean they left bottle of waters biscuits etc was nice little touch had everything needed air con iron safe etc, loved the balcony an decking an garden furniture
- Great location, lovely apartment, nice facilities and information, nice balcony area, nice touches in the apartment.
- Good location near to Birmingham Hippodrome and only 10 minute walk from New St station. Spacious apartment for the 3 of us. Host met us and showed us round apartment
- Great location in Latitude. Smart, modern and clean apartment. Sammy (host) was friendly and I would recommend staying here.