Masshouse Plaza, 2 Masshouse Lane
- Up to date contemporary apartment and furnishing and toiletries provided.
- Bed comfortable, large apartment, tea coffe etc in apartment
- A must stay for everyone. The apartment was central to everything, Grand Central Station and Moor Street are on your doorstep. We came to Birmingham for my mother-in-law’s birthday and to celebrate St Patrick's Day. Our contact host was Linda and truly she couldn't have done more for us, she made sure we had the essentials there like milk and bottled water etc and text to make sure we had arrived ok and if there were anything else we needed. The apartment was on the eighth floor which was not a problem as there were two super fast lifts which made you feel as though you were only a couple of floors up. Next to the apartment were a 24hr Spar supermarket and Papa John's pizza which was handy. Inside the apartment had everything you needed, kitchen and bathroom well stocked for comfort, it was clean, fresh and smelling gorgeous. The bedrooms were a great size lots of space and comfortable beds, there was a little gem of a surprise a quaint balcony off the lounge which you could actually step out onto. We are definitely booking again in a few weeks.
- Great space, great condition and lovely decor. Really good location - will definitely book again.
- Nice and tidy place! Good location. Communication/care from the owners.