ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
55 Irving Strret
In the city centre, just 700 metres from Birmingham New Street Railway Station, the hotel offers free on-site private parking and comfortable rooms at good-value rates. The Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus is close to the very heart of the city centre, within easy reach of all that Birmingham has to offer. The International Convention Centre (ICC), the National Indoor Arena (NIA) and the Symphony Hall are just 10 minutes' walk away. The good location also means that the hotel offers easy access to the area.s major roads and the M6, M1 and M42 motorways are all within easy reach. The NEC (National Exhibition Centre) is a 30-minute drive away. There are 51 en suite rooms, a 24-hor reception desk, a restaurant, a terrace and a bar offering snacks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Wired and wireless internet access is available at an additional cost. -
- Everything was absolutely great. Breakfast was amazing and room was super comfortable!
- The staff were fantastic and went above and drying to help me
- Really close location to city centre, staff were friendly and polite.
- Staff were warm and friendly, kettle in the room
- Fair value. Clean and tidy. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- The location was excellent nice size bed good facilities
- good size bed good stay for a very decent price
- Nice location, walking distance to the theatre, and plenty of restaurants around
- Great location walking distance to Bull Ring and China Town. Hotel was a little tired but OK. Rooms clean and comfortable. Staff helpful and happy, would stay there again.
- This is a good stay if you are looking for a budget place for a stay over. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- When with my 18 year old daughter. With just been the two of us, we were not happy by the run down subway u had to use to cross over a big busy road. It did stop us going into town on an evening.
- The staff was very kind and smiling. Ready to answer all our questions. The breakfast was extremely good
- Relative proximity to Edgbaston for the cricket (25 -30 mins walk) and restaurant precinct (15 mins walk). Staff were friendly and helpful
- Good location as walkable from Edgbaston for cricket and town centre for beers. Cheap and has decent parking.
- Location Value for money Staff Cleanliness Good sized bathroom Car Park in central location - fantastic
- The property was very clean and had all the amenities we required. Easy to check in and out and good parking.
- Good location for Edgbaston cricket ground and the centre of Birmingham. There was more choice for breakfast than last time I stayed 3 years ago
- Both the shower and heater were faulty. The bath was too small to be used. Staff were happy to move me to another room but rooms should be checked for functionality more often and repaired ASAP.
- The room itself was fine, clean and comfortable.