ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
55 Irving Strret
In the city centre, just 700 metres from Birmingham New Street Railway Station, the hotel offers free on-site private parking and comfortable rooms at good-value rates. The Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus is close to the very heart of the city centre, within easy reach of all that Birmingham has to offer. The International Convention Centre (ICC), the National Indoor Arena (NIA) and the Symphony Hall are just 10 minutes' walk away. The good location also means that the hotel offers easy access to the area.s major roads and the M6, M1 and M42 motorways are all within easy reach. The NEC (National Exhibition Centre) is a 30-minute drive away. There are 51 en suite rooms, a 24-hor reception desk, a restaurant, a terrace and a bar offering snacks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Wired and wireless internet access is available at an additional cost. -
- Tidy , clean and convenient for where we needed to visit. Staff very friendly and helpful. very good breakfast.
- Kitchen staff wearing normal clothes. No hat or gloves worn when handling food.
- Staff very helpful and breakfast was excellent
- Room was very clean and tidy. Breakfast was lovely a good selection of different things and lots of choice. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Basic but clean like being in an America motel. Do know people complain was nice.
- Location location location and very clean
- The location and the breakfast was excellent
- Basic, clean and safe! Unlike my recent stay at another hotel chain, the bed was comfy.
- Clean rooms, nice breakfast, comfortable beds
- The staff were lovely, the room was nice and clean. The vibe of the place was relaxed and nice. Its a short walk to the centre of Birmingham and there's a covenant little shop less than 5 mins walk away which is very handy.
- Location and decent mirror in the bathroom
- Motel style; location very good; breakfast excellent; beds really comfy; 24hr bar and restaurant on site.
- I liked that this place had a motel feeling about it.
- Staff very friendly Great value for money Rooms very clean Secure car park Great central location
- Breakfast was very good, cooked option was nicely done, selection of pastries good, and fruit (although tinned) and yoghurt also, better than expected. Rooms were fine and reasonably roomy. Very central location and easy to walk to the centre, but still a quiet location for sleeping at night. Parking on site very easy and right outside the rooms, and at £10 per night reasonably priced. Vey easy for a city centre hotel.
O2 Academy Birmingham
Birmingham Back to Backs
The Arcadian Centre
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Birmingham Christmas Market
Gas Street Basin
Tesco Express Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
In the center of the city, less than half a mile from Birmingham New Street Train Station, the hotel provides secure on-site parking, free Wi-Fi throughout, and extra pay-per-view TV channels in the rooms. The Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus is close to the very heart of the city, within easy reach of all that Birmingham has to offer. The International Convention Centre (ICC), the National Indoor Arena (NIA) and the Symphony Hall are just a 10-minute walk away. The good location also means that the hotel has easy access to the area's major roads and the M6, M1 and M42 highways are all within easy reach. The NEC (National Exhibition Centre) is a 30-minute drive away. There are 51 rooms with private bathrooms, a 24-hour front desk desk, a restaurant, a terrace and a bar which serves snacks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.