Penthouse Birmingham City View
155 Bromsgrove Street Apartment 176 -
- It was clean and comfortable the location is great for getting to places, Paula was very helpful and informative, I would stay there again
- HOST WAS A LOVELY KIND AND HELPFUL LADY,LOCATION FAB,VERY CLEAN AND COMFY..BREAKFAST BASIC BUT DID THE JOB 😊 WOULD DEFO RECCOMEND TO ANYONE WANTING A CITY STAY! THANKYOU X
- Great place to stay the host were very friendly and helpful. Room was really nice and clean.
- Central to train station, shopping centre, very easy to travel by foot. Service of owner was extremely professional.
- Our stay at penthouse Birmingham was fabulous! Paula the host was fantastic very friendly and accommodating. She replied quickly to messages and helped us find our way. The apartment had fantastic facilities! Everything and more you could ask for... shampoo, body wash, fridge, freezer, hot water, balcony, tv with Netflix and other smart apps, bedroom tv, kettle, oven and hob with pots and pans, microwave, towels...everything! The breakfast was lovely, a variety of cereals and croissants as well as tea, coffee and sugar and milk. The balcony outside had fantastic city views as well as from the bedroom window. There was secure parking (almost like a garage) under the building which is free with your stay! It was fantastic! The location was perfect! Literally 3 minute walk to the bullring! Across the road was a Tesco. It was the centre of everything absolutely perfect! There is also a Chinese opposite. The apartment was lovely. It was clean, top for the block, there was a lift going to the apartment. It was modern and beautiful! Overall our stay was amazing. We would definitely return again. There were no faults. If your looking for a perfect city break this is the place! 5* +
- There was a pleasant light croissant breakfast provided. Great views from the balcony. Perfect for central Birmingham
- Very accommodating host, quick to respond to your questions. Location was perfect, right in the middle of the Chinese Quarter, yet very quiet. The view from the room is spectacular. Even though we did not eat the breakfast, it is provided as milk and cereal with biscuits by the host.