Birmingham's Hidden Gem Amethyst; Free
28 Granville Street 58 Cutlass Court
- Clean, comfortable, close to centre, owner was very helpful
- We were met by the lovely Lola who could not have been more helpful or friendly. We were thrilled when we got in to the apartment they had but bottles of water, milk and orange juice in fridge along with butter and jam to go with the part baked rolls 😀 tea, coffee, sugar and hot chocolate. Private, gated parking. A 2 minute walk from Broad Street and 5 minute walk to the Arena. Wonderful.
- There were nice little touches for when we arrived, orange juice and water in the fridge for us all, towels on the bed and spare toothbrushes and toothpaste in case you forgot them.
- Very clean and comfortable. Nice warm flat and very good location
- The communication was very easy the flat very clean nice welcoming also nice breakfast i recommend this place 100% big thankssss
- The apartment was hands down the nicest apartment I have ever stayed in. Very clean and welcoming. The beds were so comfortable, I genuinely want to know where the mattresses are from! The apartment is in a really good location, walking distance from all main attractions. The complimentary drinks and breakfast were a really nice touch! I will definitely be staying here again! Thank you for everything :)
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Birmingham Town Hall
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Located in the Birmingham City Centre of Birmingham, just a few steps from Broad Street and a 3-minute walk from Brindleyplace, Birmingham's Hidden Gem Amethyst; Free Breakfast provides accommodations with city views and free WiFi. The property is a 14-minute walk from Arena Birmingham and 0.8 miles from The ICC-Birmingham. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a fridge, a washing machine, an oven and a toaster. A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment. Popular points of interest near Birmingham's Hidden Gem Amethyst include Gas Street Basin, Symphony Hall and Library of Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.