Birmingham's Hidden Gem Amethyst; Free
28 Granville Street 58 Cutlass Court
- Clean, comfortable, close to centre, owner was very helpful
- We were met by the lovely Lola who could not have been more helpful or friendly. We were thrilled when we got in to the apartment they had but bottles of water, milk and orange juice in fridge along with butter and jam to go with the part baked rolls 😀 tea, coffee, sugar and hot chocolate. Private, gated parking. A 2 minute walk from Broad Street and 5 minute walk to the Arena. Wonderful.
- There were nice little touches for when we arrived, orange juice and water in the fridge for us all, towels on the bed and spare toothbrushes and toothpaste in case you forgot them.
- Very clean and comfortable. Nice warm flat and very good location
- The communication was very easy the flat very clean nice welcoming also nice breakfast i recommend this place 100% big thankssss
- The apartment was hands down the nicest apartment I have ever stayed in. Very clean and welcoming. The beds were so comfortable, I genuinely want to know where the mattresses are from! The apartment is in a really good location, walking distance from all main attractions. The complimentary drinks and breakfast were a really nice touch! I will definitely be staying here again! Thank you for everything :)
- It was spotlessly clean and totally well equipped. The owners have thought of everything with their clients in mind. The fridge was stocked with Juice, bottled waters and fresh milk. Tea and coffee facilities plentiful. Breakfast cereals and rolls were provided should you require a quick breakfast. It was a pleasure for us to preserve the high standards that the lovely owners have achieved when we checked out. Are already thinking about coming back to the same apartment. Superb location for attractions in the centre of Birmingham, close to fantastic bars and restaurants and the Arena Birmingham.