Frederick Street Townhouse
Frederick Street Townhouse 26 Frederi
- Big and roomy..... nicely refitted and restored. Tastefully done.
- Great rooms , really well done and the food was amazing. Guy in reception was really helpful, definitely stay again.
- Really comfy bed, fab staff, and gorgeous decor! Loved our stay - area really quiet after 12.30am which is perfect for a weekend stay!
- Nice boutique hotel offering convenient access to the city centre and Jewellery Quarter. Recently refurbished and quiet room.
- Lovely staff. Stylish and comfortable accommodation. Great location. A cut above.
- Comfortable room. Good Breakfast choice. Good Location. Attentive and informative staff front of house.
- Breakfast was great and the staff were very friendly, both in the morning and in the evening when I had a drink in the button factory and also when I checked in.
- Lovely warm welcome from Jamie in reception. We stayed in the Junior Suite, located on ground floor. Beautiful large room, high ceilings, excellent decor, with roll top bath. Separate large walk in shower. Breakfast was in the Button Factory next door, a buzzing bar and restaurant with large roof terrace, friendly and warm staff. . This hotel is an absolute gem.
- It was a quirky hotel, cosy and clean, the bar next door was great too and great location!
- A little bit away from the centre, but nice location in a restored building. The room was not big but very comfortable with all the small things that you need as you travel. Fantastic breakfast option at the restaurant downstairs.
- Very comfy bed! Beautifully decorated rooms. Nice staff, good breakfast.
- Perfect style of the hotel and room for the fans of the Peaky blinders show. Good location, quite. Perfect breakfast.
- Fantastic hotel! The staff were welcoming on arrival and friendly throughout our stay. The hotel is very stylish and decorated to a high standard. Our room was very comfortable and we particularly liked the attention to detail (KitchenAid kettle, cookies, fan, flat screen TV, Roberts DAB radio, hairdryer, iron etc). The shower was powerful and spacious! The breakfast selection at The Button Factory next door was varied and we really enjoyed the "full factory" plus it's a great venue in the evening too! The food was delicious and a good place to start the night off. The hotel is off the main drag and yet only a short walk into the city centre. We parked the car in Lionel Street (a short walk away) as it was cheaper than other options and we could pay online. I would thoroughly recommend the FST and we will be back again soon!
- Stayed here whilst in Birmingham for the Ashes Test match. Great little hotel, individually styled rooms, very comfortable bed and one of the best breakfasts we’ve had at the Button Factory next door. Next time in Birmingham, we shall definitely return to the FTH.
- Room was fantastic. Lovely decor and facilities.
- Great location. Beautifully styled and furnished accommodation. Friendly staff & very nice breakfast.
- Extremely comfortable, great location, friednly & helpful staff
- Very friendly welcome and room very comfortable, 5 min walk from JQ tram, lots of restaurants around, fan in the room, nice breakfast in pub next door. Very clean. Very easy to get into central Birmingham.
- The rooms were modern, comfortable and very clean. Staff were extremely helpful and happy to help. Excellent location for the arena so home quickly after the show.
- Loved everything about the townhouse - stylish decor, friendliness of the staff, cleanliness and excellent location.
- Nice decor, clean rooms, attention to detail in rooms, ie a DAB Roberts Radio. Superb central location, free street parking on a Sunday.
- Great staff, big room and very comfortable beds. Plus they serve an amazing breakfast.
- Good choice for breakfast. Excellent location as we went to Edgbaston cricket in the morning. Ideal parking right outside.