Karah Suites - Skyline
138 Skyline, 165 Granville Street
- On hot days the appartment would benefit from some fans to get air moving.
- Great location with secured building, near city centre and mailbox. Tesco just around the corner
- The apartment on the whole was good. Fantastic location. Above average on cleanliness.
- Very straightforward. Was easy to find the location and was stunning and very clean and well equipped apartments! Amazing location and was such good value for money! Honestly exceeded my expectations. 10/10 would stay here again!
- - The keys to the apartment needed to be picked up from a shop 15 minutes walk away from the apartment. This was not mentioned when we booked the apartment; we were only told about this in an e-mail that we received the day before arriving. - Only one set of keys was provided although the apartment sleeps up to 6 people. This was extremely inconvenient for our group. - The light in the kitchen did not work, and the kitchen had very little natural light. This made using the kitchen difficult to impossible. - Upon entering the building from the street, we we met by a strong and very unpleasant smell.
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Located in Birmingham, a 7-minute walk from Broad Street and 0.4 miles from Brindleyplace, Karah Suites - Skyline provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower. The apartment has a terrace. Popular points of interest near Karah Suites - Skyline include Symphony Hall, Hippodrome Theatre and Gas Street Basin. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.