Premier Inn Birmingham City – Aston
Staff very friendly. Rooms good size and clean, Reception area a little dated. We had the meal deal which was good value service was very good. Convienient to get to . Bed was very comfortable.. Good value for the price
We were going to the NEC so this place was perfect to spend a night. Lovely room, very clean. Friendly helpful staff. Dinner was reasonably priced. Breakfast was very good too. Would definitely recommend it and would not hesitate to book it again.
As with most premier inns you know what you get, no fuss clean room comfy bed. This premier in was the same as most other premier inns cheap and comfy excellent customer, Attached to it was Thyme bar & grill menu was a bit overpriced but food smelt good, We ended up ordering a chinese to the room.
Really good service every time I have visited. Sam and Dan provided efficient service during morning breakfast. Evening meal was fantastic too. Will be using premier inn again. Thanks to all staff members. Keep it up!
We were going to the good food show in the NEC,this was a good location to stay for the night NEC is about 20 mins away.I had phoned up to ask for a room close to reception,what a like about the Premier Inn the staff are very accommodating,we were quite close to reception not a far walk at all.The room was very comfortable as you would expect from the Premier inn,the rooms did look a bit tired,but was clean and with all the usual amenities,shower was over the bath,all towels and extra pillows,bathroom was again clean,would i stay here again yes I would.Breakfast was the usual standard,quite a small dining room,very busy time a few things we were waiting for eggs and hash browns but a lot of people eating at the same time.For all those disabled people try and book so you are near reception,parking disabled spaces quite close by to the main doors,but shower over bath for me is a concern.
- I didn’t have dinner because it was busy even when I waited over 15 minutes and all I got we will try find for you set soon
- Good parking lovely spacious room
- Clean and modern. Good facilities. Nice staff.
- Bed comfy, room nice and clean. Great location for where we wanted to be
- Spotlessly clean and perfect location for our overnight needs in Birmingham. Parking on site easy and fairly priced.
- The room was a lot bigger than I thought it would be and very clean and tidy
- Big parcking space...reason for selecting it and easy access to motorway...Comfortable room, safe property... Aircondition and extras for making tea and coffee...
- Comfortable and cool room
- Bar and restaurant small and could do with a refurbishment.
- Having the restaurant in the building was good,convenient and food was good.
- breakfast was first class staff helpful and friendly
- Getting told about the parking charge when we arrived was pretty poor
- Food was hot staff very friendly and efficient
- I didn't like that the car park was chargeable
- The food/breakfast was the best it had such a great selection I really liked the coffee machine.
- Good location near to the city centre
- Situated just outside of the busy city so really quiet and good quality sleep. With a 20 mins walk or 5 mins taxi ride you can reach the busy city.food was really good quality. A good size parking area although you still had to pay £4 per day for parking. Great spacious rooms very clean. Easy access to the Frankfurt christmas market.
- room clean, bed comfortable,
- i must say what a nice what i nice hotel to stay clean comfortable and staff couod di enough for u
- Parking at hotel
- Friendly staff and clean premises
- Nice and friendly staff. Good breakfast
- Comfy beds,variety and quality of breakfast,clean fresh smell in whole hotel,good transport links.
- very food breakfast choice/excellent staff
- The location was a great place, short walk in to the city centre. Friendly staff and comfortable clean rooms.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/domains/alnesshotels.info/public_html/test-wp-url.php on line 177