Grade II Victorian Duplex
Scholar Gate Apartment 20
- The property was spotlessly clean, modern and comfortable. Everything we needed was at hand. It was within walking distance of everything we wanted to see. Amazing property
- The apartment was located literally next door to the Mailbox, it was so clean, and it’s such a beautiful apartment. The building is nice and quiet, and there is secure parking on site. The host was extremely helpful and friendly and went above and beyond to cater to our needs. Very friendly, would love to stay here again.
- The facilities were good and well set up. It felt cosy and it was very tidy. The outstanding thing was the Penthouse feel, and the luxurious set up. The Accommodation is accessible and well situated close to all amenities. The big plus is that I could park my car without having to pay. The host was welcoming and gave us all information we wanted know.
- The company was very responsive to all our questions before the arrival date which provided a lot of reassurances since I had not been to Birmingham before. We were provided with a meet and great. Debra was very friendly and professional, she provided a lot of information regarding the property and the area. I was reassured that if I had further questions I was welcome to contact her via telephone through out the duration of my stay. The property was very clean and comfortable and I felt right at home. Even though there was 6 of us, we felt very comfortable within the apartment. The apartment was very spacious and had all the amenities I expected including a coffeemaker! The apartment was very beautifully decorated and I liked the Victorian feel to it, which has been well preserved.
- Wonderful property and truly lovely hosts.