Birmingham Stay INN
67 Nash Square
- Lovely place and neighborhood...very well maintained.
- The layout deco and furniture was all fresh clean and modern. Location was peaceful and quiet. Neighbours very polite. And car park was in view from the apartment. Easy to load n unload luggage. And keep a eye on car. And most important it was a ground floor apartment easy for kids and for bringing in all luggage. Netflix n wifi 👌 Host was very helpful and polite.👍 Came when ever we needed something.
- Property was ok for the price, clean and tidy inside.
- Central,very clean and provides all you need for a good night's sleep
- The decor of the apartment was recent and very well done. There was plenty of space for all of us 5 adults. There was wifi, a good shower and a fully equipped kitchen. Parking was also good and the host supplied the basics. So much better than a hotel and amazing value for money.
- We booked our stay last minute, and with the price being so reasonable, we were unsure what to expect. For 6 people the property was incredibly spacious, clean and modern. It had everything we needed. Bedding and towels were provided too. The owner had obviously put lots of effort into refurbishing it quite recently, brand new kitchen, nice furniture etc, it was really nicely presented. The location was good for where we needed to be the next day, and walking distance from shops and pubs. There wasn’t parking as such, just anywhere you could fit your car at the road side, which was handy as it wasn’t far to walk to the apartment. The host met us at and agreed time at the property and the handover of the keys was really easy and stress free, as was returning them. Overall, a great property for a last minute stay.
- It was quiet and very near to Alexander Stadium.
- Quite area. Parking place, Comfortable beds ,sofa, Wifi, Tv, clean kitchen.
- L’appartement était propre, bien équipé.
Birmingham City University
Aston Villa FC
Aston Hall and Park
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
The University of Law - Birmingham
Aston Science Park
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
Within 1.8 miles of Villa Park and 3 miles of Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham Stay INN provides free WiFi and a shared lounge. This apartment is 3.8 miles from Library of Birmingham and 4 miles from The ICC-Birmingham. The apartment features 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and fridge, and a living room with a flat-screen TV. Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast. Star City is 3.5 miles from Birmingham Stay INN, while Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.