The Aston Tavern
10 Aston Hall Road Aston
- Everything was perfect ! I felt like I was at home ! The staff was amazing ! Definitely recommended it, even more if you’re a Aston Villa fan since the stadium is 5 minutes away by foot
- Fantastic hotel with great staff and service and a building with amazing history. We stayed for one night to attend a birthday party at Villa Park - it was an ideal location, with friendly service and a luxurious feel to the hotel. We would definitely stay here again.
- the location it was not central but that is why we booked id not want the noise and hustle and bustle. treat for a friends birthday and the granddaughters. hidden little gem. food excellent best breakfast and the staff can not go out of the way to accommodate you. We had the experience we wanted the furniture fittings the facilities again fantastic we had the pampering we were expecting and more. if it was more central then we would not have found it. short taxi ride to centre of Birmingham. we did find the train 10 min walk from aston station.
- Friendly staff -- helpful and informative.
- Excellent service . Looked after me as I was a lady traveling alone & made me feel very at home
- Breakfast was excellent - Great rooms, with amazing attention to detail - the owner is so proud of what he has achieved and rightly so - Will definitely be back next time we need to stay in the area
- if i was to stay longer than one night i would like a wardrobe in the room and a mini fridge but apart from that it was excellent
- It had a nice bar area and the rooms are tidy.