City Living at The Mint
Mint Drive Apartment 48
- I absolutely loved the space and it was great value for money! Would definitely book again.
- Good location. Clean apartments. Host organised on site parking for 2 cars which was great.
- Friendly staff, good location, decent sized rooms
- There were 2 big towels between 4 of us. The other towels provided were so tiny it wouldn’t even fit around 1 of my legs. There was no hair dryer or mirrors so trying to actually get ready to go out was very difficult. The only mirror was in the bathroom and there was no plus any where near to use that mirror. The booking stated we could check in at 12 and also check out at 12. We had knocks on the door from the cleaners before that time and a phone call to say we should of checked out at 10.30 we then had to rush to get our bags packed and get ready to leave whilst the cleaners waited outside the door for us to leave.
- I really enjoyed the owners greeting upon arrival. Made to feel like family. Such dedication to hospitality deserves rewarded.
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
The University of Law - Birmingham
Birmingham City Hospital
The National Sea Life Center
University College Birmingham
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! City Living at The Mint is located in Birmingham, an 11-minute walk from Arena Birmingham, 0.6 miles from The ICC-Birmingham, and a 13-minute walk from Coffin Works. The property is 1.5 miles from Broad Street and 1.6 miles from Brindleyplace. The apartment also features a bathroom. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Library of Birmingham, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter and Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 12 miles from City Living at The Mint.