City Living at The Mint
Mint Drive Apartment 48
- I absolutely loved the space and it was great value for money! Would definitely book again.
- This place was everything we expected and more, it was so clean very modern and everything was just right and so close to the shops as well. I will definitely be back xx
- Good location. Clean apartments. Host organised on site parking for 2 cars which was great.
- Friendly staff, good location, decent sized rooms
- Good space. Had a tv. 2 bathrooms which was perfect. All kitchen facilities.
- Absolutely disgraceful not cleaned from previous occupants. Was only offered a discount if we were too stay more often which clearly wasn’t going to be the case.
- There were 2 big towels between 4 of us. The other towels provided were so tiny it wouldn’t even fit around 1 of my legs. There was no hair dryer or mirrors so trying to actually get ready to go out was very difficult. The only mirror was in the bathroom and there was no plus any where near to use that mirror. The booking stated we could check in at 12 and also check out at 12. We had knocks on the door from the cleaners before that time and a phone call to say we should of checked out at 10.30 we then had to rush to get our bags packed and get ready to leave whilst the cleaners waited outside the door for us to leave.
- I really enjoyed the owners greeting upon arrival. Made to feel like family. Such dedication to hospitality deserves rewarded.
- Everything good, but the broken bed and delayed pay back of the deposit made things a way too complicated.
- Good location, clean spacious and great host.