The Antilla Birmingham
94 Newhall Street, Flat 203
- Right by my office, clean and comfortable
- Comfort Value for money not quite like a
- Beautiful modern apartment with very comfortable bed. There's everything you need, including wifi and netflix. Great location, close to the city centre and in a safe neighborhood. Supermarket around the corner. Excellent communication with the owner, he's very nice and helpful.
- Hi it was so lovely really luxury modern apartment 10 min walk from new Street and the town centre good host really loved it.
- A long process to pick up the keys after an already long journey. Also didn’t expect to have to pay a deposit so was out of pocket during the trip. Also, some soap, shower gel and water would have been nice.
- Lovely apartment as described. Very clean and fully facilitated. Excellent communication with owner.
- The apartment was spacious, luxuriously furnished and extremely comfortable. Excellent location in the centre of the city. Very good value for money. Easy to contact Raj about any queries I had.
- Had an overnight stay here with my friend. The apartment is absolutely lovely and so clean. It was easy to collect keys on arrival and good communication with the host before/during/after stay. The rooms all are very spacious and the furniture is really modern. The apartment is full equipped with everything you need and would use. The bathroom was really clean and the shower was excellent. I would definitely recommend and stay here again. Location is good and has everything around you. Lovely host who couldn’t have been nicer.
- New built, high specs, very quiet at night . Safe neighbourhood close to the centre
- Very central, Birmingham hotels tend to be overpriced and poor quality so a flat in a good area was a relief